PDA

View Full Version : equipment

bigt
04-13-2003, 11:53 PM
would like to know what you think of the gravely zts

BUSYBEE_LAWNCARE
02-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Hello,
A few questions here. What kind of business licenses Should I get? I will LLC my name first though...
My goal is 25 lawns my first year..just cut/trim/blow. I am figuring on $35.00 a lawn for 30 weeks. What kind of insurance should I get?
Can I subcontract out the chemical applicade until I get certified?
Equipment I will have is 2 36in w'b Lawnmowers
2 Weed eater blowers
2 Weed eater trimmer/egder
2 5 gallon gas containers
1 5X8 Landscape trailer to pull behind my Pathfinder

metro36
02-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Hello,
A few questions here. What kind of business licenses Should I get? I will LLC my name first though...
My goal is 25 lawns my first year..just cut/trim/blow. I am figuring on $35.00 a lawn for 30 weeks. What kind of insurance should I get?
Can I subcontract out the chemical applicade until I get certified?
Equipment I will have is 2 36in w'b Lawnmowers
2 Weed eater blowers
2 Weed eater trimmer/egder
2 5 gallon gas containers
1 5X8 Landscape trailer to pull behind my Pathfinder

Start your own thread!!!!!

Matts lawn care
02-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Start your own thread!!!!!

You beat me to it. I don't have any experience with gravelys but plan on adding a 44" or 52" this year. Word on the street is that they are built like tanks.

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
02-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Gravely's are really nice mowers. What model are you looking at? I just purchased the 260Z w/ the 27hp kohler. Built great, ride good, and cut great. I bought the striper kit for it and can't wait to use it. I looked for a good while trying to decide on what mower I wanted. After looking at several other brands I fell in love with the gravely from the moment I saw it. Its big, makes the others look like homeowner models.