PDA

View Full Version : yazoo

turfguy
09-10-2000, 08:49 AM
ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS USING YAZOO THREE WHEEL RIDERS? I JUST SOLD MY 1992 HYDRO RIDER AND THINK I MAY HAVE MADE A GROSS ERROR...IT DID CUT PRETTY WELL BUT THE RIDE WAS TERRIBLE..AS WELL AS SEVERAL BROKEN AXELS.....TOUGH TO GET PARTS FOR TOO!

bob
09-10-2000, 11:26 AM
What are you going to replace it with?

geogunn
09-10-2000, 05:13 PM
I have a yazoo 24 inch cut big wheel. I rarely use it commercially but I think alot of it. good luck with your replacement.

GEO

cantoo
09-10-2000, 10:01 PM
I use an old Yazoo for fertilizer application and aerating work. I took off the deck and mounted a Brinly aerator onto it, then I mounted an electric fertilizer spreader above that. It works really good and was a very cheap machine to put together. I am looking for a couple more old ones for some other toys I want to build this winter. I prefer to have a barn full of dedicated machines rather that having to change out attachments on only a few traction units. I have a new Walker with Ghs and an older Walker with a front mount sprayer on it that I built. By next spring I hope to have built an 5' wide overseeder. I am going to have to get some more pictures taken that I can put up here, maybe we can all put up pics of modifications that we have made to machines.