PDA

View Full Version : commercial account contract

macmackgrass
04-16-2003, 02:30 PM
I am looking at a creative way to get some commercial accounts in my area. Most have been taken by the large LO Cs in area. Anyone that can help me with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to be a scrub when I am trying really hard to be the best.

Mac

mow2nd
02-25-2007, 02:25 PM
I wouldnt waste my time with commercial. It may pay good one year, but the next year somebody is gonna under cut your price. Residential accounts are better because you build a personal relationship with your customers. If they see you doing a good job and treating them right, then you will never have to worry about a low baller. Basically in the long run, ur gonna make more money doing residential.

WALKER LANDSCAPE
02-25-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldnt waste my time with commercial. It may pay good one year, but the next year somebody is gonna under cut your price. Residential accounts are better because you build a personal relationship with your customers. If they see you doing a good job and treating them right, then you will never have to worry about a low baller. Basically in the long run, ur gonna make more money doing residential.

I agree plus there is your best advertisement too WORD OF MOUTH.
We do commercial too and yes you do deal with that every year but thats were a good relation starts too. Its tough to compete in the comm end.
Goos luck

Mow It All llc
02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I am looking at a creative way to get some commercial accounts in my area. Most have been taken by the large LO Cs in area. Anyone that can help me with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to be a scrub when I am trying really hard to be the best.

Mac

This is my second year and I now have 3 apartment complex's (small) and 2 strip malls. I got the one apartment by walking in and talking to the manager. The other 2 were word of mouth and so were the stip malls. I dont have the experience to bid or to know the process perfectlly.....Alot of people dont like commercial, but me i want all commercial. They never complain, there never home watching you, and they pay on time everytime. Just my 2cents.....