PDA

View Full Version : My Story so far...

SpudsM15
04-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Well it seems alot of young guys started the same way on this site. My dad thought me how to mow the lawn when i was about 10 i wonder why he showed me so early(lazy guy) :)
So i started to cut my lawn and my grandmothers that was around the block she gave me 5 bucks a shot yippe! Than when i was about 15 i was pulling my man powered trailer back to my house and a guy asked me how much to cut his grass i told him 20 bucks... After a few cuts my friend had the idea of handing out flyers in the area. Got 5 accounts from 50 flyers! We cut those lawns for 1 1/2 years than we couldn't work with eachother because we both tried to be the boss... so we split the 7 accounts we had i got 4 of the smaller ones he got 3... I went on to take care of those lawns untill i got my truck. Moved up in the world and bought a new mower. The 7 year old craftsman lasted pretty long... Bought 2 21" Jd's and a used echo gt-2000 and a poulan backpack blower used that last season and towards the end i bought a trailor echo hedge trimmer, chain saw, splitboom trimmer g/f bought me a echo pb-650 I'm going to marry that women if she keeps buying me stuff like that. I not only cut grass but i seem to get alot of jobs where i have to cut down a forest hehe. Anyways for the 2003 season i bought a exmark viking 32" with ecs and i am 100% legit. Well thats the story in short unorganized form.:blob1: