PDA

View Full Version : Another Flier ?

CEW900
04-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey guys,

What is the return rate you guys get on putting fliers on car windows in the shopping centers? By the way, for any of you guys that know the law real well...
Do you have to get permission from the store manager to put the fliers on cars?
Thanks guyz

drobson
04-24-2003, 05:58 PM
I would stay away from putting flyers on cars, for a few reasons:

1. You don't know if your target is a homeowner

2. You may be responsible for cleaning up any that end up on the street.

3. Litter: Your company name is on the ones that end up blowing everywhere and it's bad publicity.

4. Most people will just throw it on the ground.

5. People do not like it when somone touches their car, this does not start you off with a good relationship with a potential customer.

6. You have no idea what area the people live in.

I'm sure others can think of many other reasons not to put flyers on cars.

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape
04-24-2003, 08:58 PM
i agree with robson:D

LawnGuy73
04-24-2003, 11:24 PM
I also agree....Turnover is about 15%

TurfGuyTX
05-31-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by CEW900
Hey guys,

What is the return rate you guys get on putting fliers on car windows in the shopping centers? By the way, for any of you guys that know the law real well...
Do you have to get permission from the store manager to put the fliers on cars?
Thanks guyz

Are you the reason I saw flyers all over the Tom Thumb parking lot blowing everywhere?

BSDeality
05-31-2003, 04:05 PM
:nono: :nono: :nono: I have made phone calls to companys that have found the need to put flyers under my windshield wiper, even when i park faaar away from everyone else. I park far away to keep the idiots away from my car, and i sure as hell don't want people touching my car. They got an earload, some understood, others were dumbfounded that people don't like people touching their cars.

:gunsfirin :gunsfirin

LawnMowerMan2003
06-16-2003, 10:33 AM
I tried this, and the management/security made me take them all off in 2 places. I got by with it in one place, but didn't get any calls from a large parking lot. It doesn't seem to be a very good method of advertising.

Rustic Goat
06-17-2003, 04:55 AM
You're suppose to be selling lawn care, not a car wash.
Did I mention NO!