PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

J.R. Lawn Care
04-24-2003, 09:50 PM
I'm planning to start my own business SOON!!!
I was looking around for some equipment and I saw this 1 in an eXmark local dealer...

Exmark (W/B) METRO 36" 12.5 HP Kawasaki, costom build trailer 5'x10' Shindaiwa trimmer, edger, hedgetrimmer and blower, trimmers rack & blower rack; Package Assembly. All for $4,888.00

Is this a good deal for a starter that will do (for now) residential lawns?:confused:

J.R. Lawn Care
04-26-2003, 07:03 PM
Can anyone tell me YES or NO? :confused:

Green Pastures
04-26-2003, 07:22 PM
It sounds like a good deal, but I'd like to see whick model hedge trimmer, which model trimmer, what's the trailer built from etc, etc.

J.R. Lawn Care
04-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Thank you for the reply, here is their website
Can you take a look and let me know?
http://www.toolsforatime.com

J.R. Lawn Care
04-27-2003, 10:48 AM
P.S. Is under start your own business in the index. Thnx-u

Smitty58
04-28-2003, 07:48 AM
This looks like a nice package. The price seems to be about what it would cost if you put it together yourself ,except for a couple of unknowns (model #'s and the trailer). It's nice being packaged for the new guy. I just bought a Exmark Metro and have to get some smaller stuff. This package would have been nice ,and the monthly price for everything would be convenient (again not sure of the terms). I would suggest you price everything separately and make sure of the terms (if you're using the $150 per month deal). Good luck.