PDA

View Full Version : posting new pics

Capal
04-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm finally getting around to having my web master post some new pics on the web-site. http://www.capalslawnservice.com/home.asp
Take a look at them and let me know what you think. I also want to tell you that there is going to be 2 six-seven foot hemlocks on both sides of the chimney. Right now they are on order comming soon. Top pic is almost the before picture when I was started the was not a curve out like you see now She had all her beds straight as an arrow. By the time I got through the was not a 3 foot run that was straight. The bottom is almost done. Like I said it is still missing the Hemlocks. I'll post more pictures of the same project on the same page on Sun morning.

Capal

Harleyman
04-26-2003, 01:49 PM
if it was me i would take the picture of the truck and chain hooked to the stump OUT. We always have words for people that remove stumps that way! Can you guess any

Lanelle
04-26-2003, 04:06 PM
I agree with Harleyman. The chain is a bad idea and you can do a search here if you want to see that discussion. I was expecting to see a 'before' picture of very straight beds and a tasteful 'after' pic of an inspiring landscape. :confused: