View Full Version : posting new pics

04-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm finally getting around to having my web master post some new pics on the web-site. http://www.capalslawnservice.com/home.asp
Take a look at them and let me know what you think. I also want to tell you that there is going to be 2 six-seven foot hemlocks on both sides of the chimney. Right now they are on order comming soon. Top pic is almost the before picture when I was started the was not a curve out like you see now She had all her beds straight as an arrow. By the time I got through the was not a 3 foot run that was straight. The bottom is almost done. Like I said it is still missing the Hemlocks. I'll post more pictures of the same project on the same page on Sun morning.

04-26-2003, 01:49 PM
if it was me i would take the picture of the truck and chain hooked to the stump OUT. We always have words for people that remove stumps that way! Can you guess any

04-26-2003, 04:06 PM
I agree with Harleyman. The chain is a bad idea and you can do a search here if you want to see that discussion. I was expecting to see a 'before' picture of very straight beds and a tasteful 'after' pic of an inspiring landscape. :confused: