PDA

View Full Version : Keep the enclosed trailer?

Smitty58
04-26-2003, 10:12 AM
New guy with 6x10 enclosed trailer. I've been reading alot about what different people have in the way of trailers. My question is should I keep the enclosed trailer or go to a open one. There are a couple of reasons why I'm thinking of making the switch ,but I could use some advice. The town I live in gets on me about parking my trailer in my driveway (it won't fit in the garage) ,and I can see where an open trailer might be a little easier to load/unload ,and it would fit in the garage. It also seems like an open trailer might actually get me some business (people see the mowers) where as no one can see what is in the enclosed trailer.
I'm thinking a 6x10 or 6x12 ,what do you think?
Thanks

Green Pastures
04-26-2003, 11:21 AM
For me, the enclosed trailer was the best choice.

I don't have to worry about vandalism of my equipment, theft or damage from weather. If I'm on the backside of a property and not in view of my trailer I can lock everything up. Great storage place for equipment in the off season, no loss of garage space. Provides shade in the hot summer months. It's a rolling billboard for advertisement.

That's it for now.

Firefighter Dave
04-26-2003, 10:12 PM
What Green Pastures said... also... an enclosed trailer is a great canvas for advertising.. so everyone will know what you do!!!

Dave

:blob2: :blob2: