T. Matthews
03-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey I'm a firefighter in Acton..............small world

sdelorey494103
03-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Im out of the cape to serving brewster/harwich/dennis

haybaler
03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm out in western Mass (really Western). I'm considering getting my aplicators licence and would love some feedback from other people in mass who have already gotten it. also Do you need a licence to put straight fertilizer down?

tinovr
03-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Sorry to threadjack here... but my post on the homeowner area wasn't getting the hits...

Anyone in the Attleboro area do mulch blowing? We need 8-10 yds blown in on a number of flowerbeds and a large play area and would hate to do it via wheelbarrow. Looking for estimates. Can anyone refer me to someone? Thanks.

BTW.. Hi Aaron from Stonescapes... the patio is still beautiful.

RedMax Man
03-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Sorry to threadjack here... but my post on the homeowner area wasn't getting the hits...

Anyone in the Attleboro area do mulch blowing? We need 8-10 yds blown in on a number of flowerbeds and a large play area and would hate to do it via wheelbarrow. Looking for estimates. Can anyone refer me to someone? Thanks.

BTW.. Hi Aaron from Stonescapes... the patio is still beautiful.

Red Wagon landscaping out of Chelmsford MA has a mulch blowing setup. get intouch with him. His name on here is RedWagon.

RedMax Man
03-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Glad to see all you guys from Mass. Spring is around the corner and i'm sure everybody is going to be busy soon. If any of you guys are looking for quotes on mulch blowing give us a call or send me a message.

(978) 250-9866

chris

Call him if you need blowing

tinovr
03-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks.. I've already found him online.. Red Wagon is too far for such a small job... only 8-10 yds needed....

bigbadbruin
03-29-2007, 10:15 AM
does anyone know of a company in the south shore that sells clean wood chip at a reasonable price?Plymouth area. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: Thanks A.T

LTDLawnCare
03-30-2007, 11:30 PM
I dont do much wood chips but the place I buy my mulch from is selling woodchips for 16 bucks a yard. Its Sam White and Sons in Middleboro. PM me if you need thier info

tinovr
04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
I got three estimates... 2 at $58 per yard and one at 77 per yard.... Is this a reasonable cost?

Was wondering what folks expect to charge to have it done by hand rather than blowing it in. Or is this something that must have a custom estimate? Any local guys want to give me an estimate?

SonShineSoul
04-04-2007, 12:33 PM
This is a Gravely commercial mower Pro 150, 36" cut. I bought this mower in 2000. I only used it for one season, and then for about one month the following season. So it should have pretty low hours on it, as it was not the only mower I used. Has always been garaged and I take very good care of my equipment. I also have an extra set of brand new belts, and I am pretty sure an extra set of blades as well. I have all the manuals and both keys. Here is a link to more pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/idexuser
Thanks

nosinjcted
04-06-2007, 05:31 PM
bigbadbruin, how much woodchips do you need?

zim bob the landscaper
04-07-2007, 11:50 AM
can u plant trees right now? i have to plant 4 trees between the height of 5-7 ft. tall. im getting these trees from cavicco green house in concord mass. and we pick them up firday and the job we said would be done on saturday. i just want to know of i could plant trees now? also the planting is in littleton mass.

jim dailey
04-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I got three estimates... 2 at $58 per yard and one at 77 per yard.... Is this a reasonable cost?

Was wondering what folks expect to charge to have it done by hand rather than blowing it in. Or is this something that must have a custom estimate? Any local guys want to give me an estimate?

Where the hell are you getting these prices from? I just left the area last September, and was only paying low 30's for premium, per yard. The truck usually gets about $25-30 for delivery. Get a couple of buddies, a couple of wheelbarrows, and get it done. Figure your cost for materials, add 30-40% on mark-up, then figure your labor cost. Get $20-25/per hour per man, then pay your friends $10-15/hour. Give the estimate to the customer, wait 2 minutes for a response, then walk away. There is just TOO much work out there to be farting around, especially with Penny-Pinching customers. Give them a chance, then move on to bigger and better things. If the customer turns out to be a penny-pincher, you don't need them as a customer. Don't work for nothing. Get your just rewards. Try Briggs Nursery on Route 152 for your mulch estimate. They are pretty good on prices. Give J&J Materials a call, also. I believe they have a place in Rehoboth. Good Luck...

meathead1134
04-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Anybody know where I can get some railroad ties??

nosinjcted
04-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Meathead, how many do you need? I'll see if my buddy still has some. You can let me know

tinovr
04-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Where the hell are you getting these prices from? I just left the area last September, and was only paying low 30's for premium, per yard. The truck usually gets about $25-30 for delivery. Get a couple of buddies, a couple of wheelbarrows, and get it done. Figure your cost for materials, add 30-40% on mark-up, then figure your labor cost. Get $20-25/per hour per man, then pay your friends $10-15/hour. Give the estimate to the customer, wait 2 minutes for a response, then walk away. There is just TOO much work out there to be farting around, especially with Penny-Pinching customers. Give them a chance, then move on to bigger and better things. If the customer turns out to be a penny-pincher, you don't need them as a customer. Don't work for nothing. Get your just rewards. Try Briggs Nursery on Route 152 for your mulch estimate. They are pretty good on prices. Give J&J Materials a call, also. I believe they have a place in Rehoboth. Good Luck...

We usually get it from Briggs... 8-10yds is just too much for me to do alone so we wanted to get a landscaper to do it... Got the estimate in from a local supplier in Norton to do it by man/wheelbarrow... $1250.00 total.. Looks like I will be going with one of the $58/yd folks with the blower truck. Thanks.

jim dailey
04-08-2007, 02:19 PM
We usually get it from Briggs... 8-10yds is just too much for me to do alone so we wanted to get a landscaper to do it... Got the estimate in from a local supplier in Norton to do it by man/wheelbarrow... $1250.00 total.. Looks like I will be going with one of the $58/yd folks with the blower truck. Thanks.

Wait until late August. I will be up there for my daughters wedding. I will come over, by myself, on a Sat. or Sun., and get it done for $850.00 cash. I'll even bring my own mulch and wheelbarrow. Deal? or No Deal?

tinovr
04-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Wait until late August. I will be up there for my daughters wedding. I will come over, by myself, on a Sat. or Sun., and get it done for $850.00 cash. I'll even bring my own mulch and wheelbarrow. Deal? or No Deal?

Thanks for the offer Jim... Enjoy yourself in August at your daughters wedding... have some fun up here, play some golf or fish... I think we'll get it blown in this year...

T. Matthews
04-18-2007, 05:13 PM
So who is all wet?............ anyone start yet?...........what's with the designer mulches?

T. Matthews
04-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Just finished the dump body on my dump truck and once I get some $ rolling in the body work wil be done on the cab

STONE SCAPES
04-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Looks Great!!! And No Have One Job Where We Dug Before The Rain Now Its A Pond

LTDLawnCare
04-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the offer Jim... Enjoy yourself in August at your daughters wedding... have some fun up here, play some golf or fish... I think we'll get it blown in this year...

Hey I am from middleboro, If you havent gotten that mulch done yet and need it done ill be up there this week to do it for $900.00 and ill bring my own mulch, you just tell me what kind. Let me know.

tinovr
04-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey I am from middleboro, If you havent gotten that mulch done yet and need it done ill be up there this week to do it for $900.00 and ill bring my own mulch, you just tell me what kind. Let me know.

I got written proposals from 2 companies to blow it in for $58/yard.. at 10 yds that's $580... Why would you guys who offer to do it for $900 or $850?

dvblandscaping
05-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Im in Groton... Only been in business a few years... But growing faster than I can keep up with...

goodfriend
07-15-2007, 01:31 AM
hello, i'm from the north shore, essex county! will be FT next year. i've been in the landscape industry for 20 years now. work for a boss, but getting tired of his antics. going to build my own next year...glad i found fellow MAers here. can anyone help me with a sample contracts and bids, that is valid in MA?
sample contract and bid for landscape maintenance
sample contract and bid for landscape construction

also what are the steps i should do in getting on my own? greatly appreciate any advice and inputs!

- registration
- insurances
- tax
- etc, etc..

thank you!

haybaler
07-15-2007, 10:21 AM
hello, i'm from the north shore, essex county! will be FT next year. i've been in the landscape industry for 20 years now. work for a boss, but getting tired of his antics. going to build my own next year...glad i found fellow MAers here. can anyone help me with a sample contracts and bids, that is valid in MA?
sample contract and bid for landscape maintenance
sample contract and bid for landscape construction

also what are the steps i should do in getting on my own? greatly appreciate any advice and inputs!

- registration
- insurances
- tax
- etc, etc..
thank you!

How old are you? are you really ready to start over? sometimes dealing with a boss is better than taxes, insurance, registration, lazy demanding backstabbing employees, PITA cheap customers etc, etc. not to burst your bubble, but maybe look at your options. if you have 20 years experience you should be able to find a company to work for that will give you the pay you want and let you run a crew and leave you alone, especially if you can speak spanish.

goodfriend
07-15-2007, 10:26 AM
hi i'm 40, wish i started my own 20 years ago, but i'm going for it next year:usflag:

avjohnson
07-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey is anybody out there? Not sure how many people on this site are from my area but just thought I'd say something.

haybaler
07-27-2007, 03:57 PM
were all to busy working, i'm just in for a bit to do some billing. wait 'till the winter, this site heats up

avjohnson
07-27-2007, 04:06 PM
I thought that might be the case. Looking forward to gabbing a little with y'all.

JPLTrucking
07-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Hello everyone. I have a bobcat and/or a dump that is always looking for work. I am located in Melrose/Wilmington, MA. Just thought i would sat hello!:waving:

avjohnson
07-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey there! Good luck finding what you want...(I'm not anywhere near you though)

Isobel
09-28-2007, 04:04 AM
I'm working out of Sudbury, MA
only been in business for a few years though.

:)

mike lane lawn care
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
ya know. we should all get together sometime. since MA is not that large, someplace in Springfield or somewhere in central MA could serve as a meeting ground. what do ya'll think? i'm about as far west in the state as you're gonna get, i wouldn't mind driving a little further than most if we can find a location within an hour of you guys that are interested.

T. Matthews
10-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi,

I'm selling off my maintenance division. I have 01 chevy 2500 hd, trailer mowers and customers. Send me an email if interested. tom@tmatthews.net

RedMax Man
10-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi,

I'm selling off my maintenance division. I have 01 chevy 2500 hd, trailer mowers and customers. Send me an email if interested. tom@tmatthews.net

Do you have any maintenance accounts in the Lowell Area?
I think you were the one that mentioned to me a while back that you do work in my area sometimes.

T. Matthews
10-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Most of all my accounts are in Lowell, I have one on the Tewksbury/ Lowell line, one in Chelmsford, Dunstable, Pepperell,

RedMax Man
10-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Most of all my accounts are in Lowell, I have one on the Tewksbury/ Lowell line, one in Chelmsford, Dunstable, Pepperell,

Could you give me some info. on the ones in Lowell and Tewksbury? Any in the belvidere section? Or are you trying the sell the whole division as a package deal? What equipment do you have for sale? Any Wright Standers?

PM if you would like my phone #.

gene gls
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM
ya know. we should all get together sometime. since MA is not that large, someplace in Springfield or somewhere in central MA could serve as a meeting ground. what do ya'll think? i'm about as far west in the state as you're gonna get, i wouldn't mind driving a little further than most if we can find a location within an hour of you guys that are interested.

Sounds good.......I'm 45 minuets south of you.

T. Matthews
10-22-2007, 10:00 PM
no wright standers, Like to sell as apackage deal.

RedMax Man
10-22-2007, 10:36 PM
no wright standers, Like to sell as apackage deal.

Ok, well i'm not really looking to buy the whole fleet but if things do get split up i may be interested in something. Please let me know if there are eventually any account availible in the Lowell area. I looked at you web site and recognized some of the places that were in the pics.

Emerscape
10-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I was in the industry but came back to see if anyone could help. I'm looking for someone with a 3-4yd or 5-6yd dump truck who would be interested in coming into Boston (Beacon Hill) and trucking our a truckload of construction debris from my condo that I am renovating. The debris will consist of old tile floor, linoleum, plaster, sheetrock, and old cabinets. There may be some old fixtures such as a sink or two but nothing like a water heater or stove or anything. All you would have to do is show up, park the truck, leave it or watch us load it, and drive away and dispose of it. I would take care of the permit for you to park and make sure there is a clear space. Please PM if interested. I am looking for perhaps Thursday or Friday November 9th or 10th. If you have guys that work for you that know how to do demolition, specifically taking up tile floors in bathrooms I may be interested. Lastly, I have a stainless steel fridge that came with the place to barter if interested. (just thought I would throw it out there)

Thanks,

Peter

T. Matthews
10-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Metal lawn roller
Billy Goat 6 Hp Blower
Giant Vac 5 Hp Blower
Little Wonder 9 Hp Blower
Echo Weed Whacker
Echo Weed Whacker
Echo Backpack Blower
Ferris 48” Sit down mower w/ Collection System 500hrs
Exmarc 48” Walk behind mower w/ JRCO dethatcher, Grass Gobbler metal catcher
Honda 21” Mower
16’ Big Tex trailer w/ whacker racks, equipment basket, LED lights

2001 Chevy 2500HD 80,000 miles, 4x4, LS package, 6.0 L engine, minute mount plow ready, LED rear light bar, 6 head strobe, 8ft bed, liner, back up lights, trailer brake controller

2001 Chevy 2500, 180,000 miles, 4x2, LS package, 6.0 L engine, LED lights in rear, front windows and grill, trailer brake controller, 8ft bed, liner, tool box

1970 C- 50 Chevy Dump 40,000 original miles,(antique)new tires, body work, new fender, paint, white oak & hickory wood sides, new clutch, new belts and hoses, thermostat, electronic ignition no more points, valve cover gasket exhaust manifold gasket, new PTO cables, new window, battery, spare hood, spare fender flare, spare rebuilt engine

2004 Kubota B7800 Tractor/loader 200 hours on it, LED light bar, Blazer head lights 3 work lights on custom switches, alternator, turf tires, wheel spacers for tire chains, tire chains and hooks on bucket.

Like to sell as a package deal. Make me an offer. I have customers too.

walls
10-29-2007, 10:15 PM
interested in selling the dump seperate?

T. Matthews
10-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Possibly...........once the leaf clean ups are done.

dvblandscaping
10-31-2007, 05:53 PM
If things get pieced up, i am interested as well. I wouldnt need the dump though.

jsaunders
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
T. Matt. did you get my pm?
Thanks Joel

N.H.BOY
11-01-2007, 10:10 PM
T. Matt. did you get my pm?
Thanks Joel

now Joel are you thinking bout buying these? or making another crew:nono:

jsaunders
11-01-2007, 11:01 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Scott- always room to grow

CAPT Stream Rotar
11-10-2007, 02:22 PM
cape cod here.

humble1
12-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Hi all up in the Haverhill , MA Area I work on the chemical side, lawns, trees, tick control from Newburyport to Andover, Topsfield area. Will travel for big applications.

LITLJOHN
02-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Salisbury ma here . Just starting out

RedMax Man
02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Merrimack Valley - Tewksbury MA.
A friend on mine in the Landscape business called me this morning with disturbing news. Someone broke into his Hallmark enclosed trailer last night (2/20/2008) and stole 4 chainsaws, a couple trimmers, 2 back pack blowers, and a walk behind blower. Most of the tools were Echo brand as far as i know except for 2 of the chain saws were new Husquavarnas (sp). I think the walk behind blower was a Little Wonder. No mowers were stolen and this happened at night on his own property in Tewksbury Massachusetts.

Just wanted to share the info. in case anyone around here notices anything suspicious.

Watch your stuff!

jsaunders
02-21-2008, 05:30 PM
A friend on mine in the Landscape business called me this morning with disturbing news. Someone broke into his Hallmark enclosed trailer last night (2/20/2008) and stole 4 chainsaws, a couple trimmers, 2 back pack blowers, and a walk behind blower. Most of the tools were Echo brand as far as i know except for 2 of the chain saws were new Husquavarnas (sp). I think the walk behind blower was a Little Wonder. No mowers were stolen and this happened at night on his own property in Tewksbury Massachusetts.

Just wanted to share the info. in case anyone around here notices anything suspicious.

Watch your stuff!
That SUCKS -lousy theives:gunsfirin
Joel

LITLJOHN
02-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I Keep My Eyes Open

humble1
02-21-2008, 10:23 PM
I Keep My Eyes Open

PM me if you are in need of any lawn chemical applications or mosquito or tick
control for any of your customers.

humble1
02-21-2008, 10:26 PM

Watch your stuff!

He should be checking the pawn shops, craigs list and the wantad out of mass, and i hope he had insurance.

TrinityELC
02-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Anybody out there with a truck over 10000lbs? Are you paying a first born to keep it running?

Boycea
02-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Can anyone in the central mass area recommend a good sweeping company?

hotshot4819
02-25-2008, 05:46 PM
is the sweeping job big? if so it could be worth while for me to travel, let me know.

avjohnson
02-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Anyone out there do maintenance in the Weymouth area? I have a really nice customer who I do, but it's actually kind of a hike for me. I'd like to recommend someone to him but I don't anyone from that area.

LITLJOHN
03-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Hi all I'm looking for some mowing accounts in the Newbury area . I just started up again . I do this part time. If you have any leads i will give you leads in hard scaping and so on .I live in Salisbury mass. I figured I would start here . Thank you

mikei10
03-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Franklin ma here ... Just starting out this year .... I found this site , forum very helpfull !!!!

mikei10
03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
What do u guys think the diff. in price should be for a 1/2 acre lot cut trim blow & go mulching . Compared to cut trim blow & go bagging

Thanks Mike I

rlcma55
03-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Live on Cape....Will keep eyes and ears open as well. Damn thieves. Can't trust anyone nowadays. Hopefully something turns up. Definately keep eyes on Craigs lists and want adds in area.....SOme stupid thief will try and sell I'm sure.

Bob Costa - Costa's Lawn Maint

Shuter
03-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Bob, I missed something, what are you looking out for?? I am also in Mashpee, was something stolen? I have not heard of anyone around here missing anything lately.

T. Matthews
03-21-2008, 10:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exmarc 48” Walk behind belt drive mower w/ JRCO dethatcher, Grass Gobbler metal catcher extra blades and belts $2200 B/o

Ferris IS 1000 sit down hydro mower, 48inch cut, collection system, extra blades,JRCO bracket, no attachments 547 hours on it. 21hp kawi. Clean machine. $6500 b/o

two metal drum rollers, fill them with water for extra weight, hand pulled type, not tractor pulled. $25 each

1 10hp Little wonder leaf blower $700 b/o
2 Echo Weed whackers $200 for the pair

1970 C- 50 Chevy Dump 41,500 original miles. NEW: tires,body work,fender, paint,clutch,belts & hoses,interior vent hoses,thermostat,valve cover & exhaust manifold gasket,PTO cables,window,battery, plugs,wires,
Extra rebuilt engine for it,spare hood, fender extention (NOS)
New sides built of oak and hickory
Electronic ignition no more points
Leaf box,16hp billy goat leaf vacuum mounted on trailer $16,500 B/o

2001 Chevy 2500, 180,000 miles, 4x2, LS package, 6.0 L engine, LED lights in rear, front windows and grill, trailer brake controller, 8ft bed, liner, tool box $5,500 b/o

email me for pics

rlcma55
03-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Hey Shuter,

The stolen equipment was posted by Redmax Man - not from our area but from the Tweksbury area...Friend had his trailer broken into on his property and they stole 4 chainsaws,2 backpack blowers,walkbehind blower and 2 trimmers...Asked guys to be on watch for sale of items...I go on Craig's List regular and am keeping lookout

It's a bummer that a hard working guy has to go through that....

humble1
03-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi all I'm looking for some mowing accounts in the Newbury area . I just started up again . I do this part time. If you have any leads i will give you leads in hard scaping and so on .I live in Salisbury mass. I figured I would start here . Thank you

hey i work the north shore newburyport to boxford if you need any lawn fert weed control etc 978-225-6000

humble1
03-31-2008, 11:26 PM
hey guys i am looking for more lawn accounts fert, weed, insect, mosquito and tick. I dont landscape or do mowing. I pay a referal as well.
978-225-6000 if you want to talk or pm me.:rolleyes:

jsaunders
04-01-2008, 10:27 PM
hey guys i am looking for more lawn accounts fert, weed, insect, mosquito and tick. I dont landscape or do mowing. I pay a referal as well.
978-225-6000 if you want to talk or pm me.:rolleyes:

Is that your fert job in your avitar?:laugh::laugh: I love that pic!!!!

Where in Mass are you?

Dennis39
04-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Live in webster, just getting started in the lawn, etc. industry. dropped 5k just a few days ago; ouch! already own a superduty truck, plow, & enclosed trailer. Calling all customers...

humble1
04-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Is that your fert job in your avitar?:laugh::laugh: I love that pic!!!!

Where in Mass are you?

North Shore Newburyport to North Andover, Topsfield area. No thats not my job, sarcasim by pic i better change it.

meathead1134
04-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Anybody near the Sagamore bridge area PM me I have a lead from a customer.

dvblandscaping
05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I need to rent a slice seeder... the place i usually rent from is booked. Any ideas near groton westford lowell etc?

Isobel
05-08-2008, 04:13 PM
I need to rent a slice seeder... the place i usually rent from is booked. Any ideas near groton westford lowell etc?

look up one of the taylor rental places. they usually have them. there's one up in Chelmsford.

SHunter080703
12-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Has anybody done business with Truck & Trailer World in Mendon MA?

NEWGUYRI
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
DOES ANYONE ON HERE HAVE A TRUCK/TRAILER TO SELL, I LIVE in RI 10 minutes from mass though

T. Matthews
12-14-2008, 12:44 AM
i have a dump and a pickup for sale email me tom@tmatthews.net for more info.

Boycea
12-14-2008, 01:45 AM
I have a 24' enclosed trailer for sale and a 2006 F350 dump with Boss v plow for sale, let me know if your interested.

hotshot4819
12-14-2008, 11:45 AM
can we get some pricing? i like the enclosed trailer...

Greenboy24
12-14-2008, 12:20 PM
I got a truck for sale if anyone is interested PM me

SHunter080703
12-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Has anybody done business with Truck & Trailer World in Mendon MA?

Bump...anybody?

highclimber604
12-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Jeff Mckinnon from J. Mckinnon Company out of Hanson Massachusetts. Im 20 years old and ive been in buisness for almost 2 years. We offer almost every service in our industry A-Z. I have great connections with a rental company that allows me to do many things.

BayStateLawn
12-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Sutton, MA here. New to the site, Anyone close by?

zim bob the landscaper
12-30-2008, 04:57 PM
hey guys we are selling our 1984 international dump truck its a S1900 has a DT466 diesel engine 5+2 speed in amazing condition body is in good condition body holds 10 yards. only has 80k miles on it. has a lot of life left in it. its under CDL. no air brakes. runs perfect drives perfect

we are asking 10,000 obo

or will even trade for a smaller dump truck with plow and sander will take a nice one with just a plow but id rather have a plow and sander.

i know you might think its to much but this truck is a MUST SEE. amazing truck and can make you lots of money.

and im offering it to people in Mass first.

MassBasshunter1968
02-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Im here from Dartmouth Ma!!

MassBasshunter1968
02-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Anyone need a Good Guy shoot me a Email I have alot of experience in the Spring,fall cleanups and i Have run Mowing crews for sevral Years I just got laid off from the city of new bedford I live in Dartmouth Email me@

johnfaria68@comcast.net

Oates_Landscaping
04-24-2009, 12:01 AM
I know this is probably annoying, I 've posted this a couple of other places. Looking for a place to dump yard waste around marlborough mass. Cavicchio's is good but hoping for something closer.

Thanks, mike

Isobel
04-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Cavicchios is what i would suggest. Really, they aren't that far...

Stillwater
04-24-2009, 03:10 AM
I know this is probably annoying, I 've posted this a couple of other places. Looking for a place to dump yard waste around marlborough mass. Cavicchio's is good but hoping for something closer.

Thanks, mike

Dump it on a non paying customers driveway

greg lueders
05-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey,I work in needham,dover medfield sherborn,anyone else

centermass181
07-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Im in the Wayland area. Dont do any mowing right now, all excavating and hardscaping.

Very established firm, call me if you need:
trucks
equipment rentals
chipping
paving
loam
Loader rentals for snow removal / hauling.
TitleV stuff
you name it.

Dan@waylandexcavating.com

centermass181
07-24-2009, 08:09 AM

Thanks, mike

D&D in Northboro?

greg lueders
07-24-2009, 12:52 PM
there is a place on rt.135 in ashland near framingham line,not sure if that helps out.I work in the Needham,Medfield area and dump at Sam Whites

BzAuto05
01-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Somerville Cambridge Medford area here.

AI Inc
02-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Irrigation only, westford acton concord area.

pjnlandscape
02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
North Shore of Massachusetts, only second year in business part time.

2001 Chevy S10 LS Ext Cab
2009 Bobcat 36 WB
Redmax Ebz7001
Redmax and Echo handhelds

LawnLady10
02-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Peabody... work from Chestnut Hill to N. Andover to Amesbury to Marblehead. Partners with my Dad

humble1
02-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I just do fertilization weed and insect control. I also do pest control. I dont do landscaping or mowing just chemical work if any of you guys need someone hit me up.

LawnLady10
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
where in MA are you?

humble1
02-09-2010, 09:48 AM
where in MA are you?

West Newbury- have accounts from Newburyport to Woburn

rosarioslawncutters
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
springfield mass here

deanslawnservice09
03-10-2011, 09:47 PM
this is a cool thread, too bad the last post was almost a year ago? anyone else from MA here? Andover, MA here

GreenI.A.
03-11-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm here. do mostly 128 area, and down 95 south somewhat

AI Inc
03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Im out of Westford

humble1
03-11-2011, 11:30 AM
this is a cool thread, too bad the last post was almost a year ago? anyone else from MA here? Andover, MA here

Haverhill,MA I do lawn fertilization and pest control. I do a lot in Andover

hotshot4819
03-11-2011, 01:49 PM
hey guys.. hope all is well.
Just wanted to connect with you... My company is from NH, and we specialize in hydroseeding and Erosion control.
If you ever need any lawn installation, erosion control, wildflower jobs done, let me know. We give great contractor discount, fast service and top of the line product..
messiershydro@hotmail.com or 603-767-2140

humble1
03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
i am itching to get going, some good weather 50-60's and rain to melt some more snow.

All you landscapers in NH, & MA are going to have a lot of foundation plant damage from all the snow coming off the roofs this winter.

humble1
03-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Im out of Westford

When do you get going on installs and irrigation start ups?

I saw a few guys out the other day doing cleanups, I am shooting for 4/1 for a start date for fertilizer.

GreenI.A.
03-19-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm figuring 4/1 to start fert. My fert takes about 4 weeks to knock out. Depending on the weather the nest few weeks I'm figuring 4/15 for irrigation start ups. But might push those back a week or two
Posted via Mobile Device

nepatsfan
03-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Franklin MA

AI Inc
03-20-2011, 08:54 AM
When do you get going on installs and irrigation start ups?

I saw a few guys out the other day doing cleanups, I am shooting for 4/1 for a start date for fertilizer.

Installs as soon as the snow is gone. Always start the start ups the week of 4/15. I do the ballfields for acton schools , usualy start them a few days before the 15th as some yrs they can realy suck. I didnt install and original installer did a suck job.

humble1
03-21-2011, 01:08 PM
I was down in Danvers and Middleton MA Fri doing some fertilization estimates, I saw a few landsapers out doing cleanups, got freekin cold again possible snow today and again Thur, I want the snow gone, I swear I wont complain again about working when it is hot out again.

nepatsfan
03-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Anyone in the waltham area have a redmax 8001 and some redmax hedge trimmers stolen pm me.

jonesy5149
03-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Is there any one person selling a exmark navigator

MLC404
05-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Walpole ma

Pilgrims' Pride
05-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey guys,

Getting lots of calls for ticks now. I pulled 2 off my legs just last night and I was only in the "woods" for a few minutes.
I offer tick and mosquito spraying as well as full lawn and tree & shrub services here.
I work from Hyaniss to the Milton areas.
For more info check out www.pilgrimspridelawncare.com
or shoot me an e-mail at bob@pilgrimspridelawncare.com

I'll be glad to help out.

I am also interested in networking in those areas.
I do get many calls for services that I do not offer and I'd really like to be able to say more than sorry can't help you with that.

Thanks,

Bob

mikelawtown
05-17-2011, 07:16 PM

Too much blue smoke in that truck...LOL:waving:

Pilgrims' Pride
05-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Hey guys,

Getting lots of calls for ticks now. I pulled 2 off my legs just last night and I was only in the "woods" for a few minutes.
I offer tick and mosquito spraying as well as full lawn and tree & shrub services here.

I do get many calls for services that I do not offer and I'd really like to be able to say more than sorry can't help you with that.

Thanks,

Bob

Bump this up!

James Cormier
01-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Bob

Hey Bob! How's it going? Nice to see your still plugging along.

Not much has changed for me up here in Central MA...still flying solo!!

Give me a call sometime we can chat about the good ole days here on LS :)

cell 508-856-0950

Scobra
03-02-2012, 11:59 AM
From Danvers, in the Fert business for about 9 years. Work the North Shore mainly, residential and corporate properties. Has anyone found that the MA regulations on pesticide and other material disclosures to customers are getting more and more restricting? I work with landscapers as well, and it is getting increasingly difficult to get the job done without spending an extra 20 minutes at each site documenting each product I use each time.

GreenI.A.
04-01-2012, 05:59 PM
From Danvers, in the Fert business for about 9 years. Work the North Shore mainly, residential and corporate properties. Has anyone found that the MA regulations on pesticide and other material disclosures to customers are getting more and more restricting? I work with landscapers as well, and it is getting increasingly difficult to get the job done without spending an extra 20 minutes at each site documenting each product I use each time.

I know you posted this question a month ago. But the regulations aren't that bad if you set up your invoicing for it. We already had our copy of the invoice set up with a checklist of 99% of the products we use. We would simply check off the ones we used and right down the amount used at each stop so that we could then quickly add it into the computer each week for records. Now that check list is simply printed on the customers copy as well. I have been toying with switching to a carbon copy system that would streamline the process further.

Matt_MapleHill
10-27-2012, 01:59 AM
live in worcester but my company does most of our work in westboro and shrewsbury. always looking for more work and to network so PM if you got any!

The Skeeter Defeater
03-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Hey guys. From North Attleboro. NaturaLawn of America

sparcolawn
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Did anyone go to the open house at MB Tractor this week?

johnfaria68
03-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Hello all my Massachusetts Landscapers great meet everyone Its spring But more snow to come lol

The Skeeter Defeater
06-10-2013, 08:20 PM
North Attleboro

baseballfan42093
07-08-2013, 12:14 AM
We as New Englanders need to stick together.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Hemlock Landscape
08-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Natick Ma here just started my own company few months ago been landscaping for 4 plus years

Hemlock Landscape
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey guys Natick here just started up about 6 months ago. working on growing the buss. do most work in Natick Wellesley and Framingham. always down to talk give me a shout

Landscraper1
10-03-2013, 05:50 PM
We are in Rehoboth, MA

johnfaria68
10-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Still Working Hard Lots of leaves falling In My Area Westport,Dartmouth Ma How is everyone doing

johnfaria68
10-22-2013, 10:03 PM
A couple....

Nice rigs buddy:cool2:

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes
11-18-2013, 10:43 AM
We are in Rehoboth, MA
Where in Rehoboth are you? I am out of Swansea.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscraper1
11-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Where in Rehoboth are you? I am out of Swansea.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rt 118. 1/2 mile from Swansea border.

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes
11-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Rt 118. 1/2 mile from Swansea border.
Which company are you? I know there are a few right in that area.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscraper1
11-24-2013, 01:55 AM
Which company are you? I know there are a few right in that area.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaRocha's
Posted via Mobile Device

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING
11-24-2013, 09:58 AM
Dennis ma.
Saying hello.
Posted via Mobile Device

natuworks
11-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Milford, MA, Incorporate since 2007...

PDL
01-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I know there are a lot of variables, but what is the average charge for a quarter acre cut in south shore/Cape Cod area of MA. Thanks

PDL

Buckleyscape
02-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Framingham Ma here first post on this site but done a good amount of reading on it.

MrLandscraper
03-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Hello all, Boston ma here. first post but have been reading it for a while

Armsden&Son
03-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Boston Proper?

MrLandscraper
03-05-2014, 11:46 PM
no newton ma. about 15 miles west

elitetc
03-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Hello,

Looking for landscapers in the Leominster, Lancaster, Bolton areas to network with. I offer fertilizer and pest control services, fully licensed and insured. Looking to sub contract or just refer shoot me an email

Thanks
Anthony
Elite turf care
Anthony@eturfcare.xom
Posted via Mobile Device

m287j
03-21-2014, 08:17 AM
G'day from down under,

I have just posted under the starting a business section.
I am a lawn and garden maintenance business owner in Sydney, Australia. Looking at moving to Rowley, Essex County later this year perhaps.
Would be interested in hearing from other locals who could help me get started, tell me more about the climate, what to expect, what you do in winter etc.

Matt,

bobbycat02
03-23-2014, 11:55 AM
We are in our 20th year went full time after working for a local school system for 17.5 years retired and went full time in 09 best decision I ever made . Good luck and be safe out there this season.