PDA

View Full Version : ZForce Dilemma

gilllawnservice
05-04-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm looking at purchasing a zero turn rider mower. I have looked at the Scagg Tiger Cub, Exmark Lazer Z and Cub Cadet ZForce. They all have similarities and differences but pricing is across the board.

Can anyone shed some light on my dilemma. I'm leaning towards the cub due to price and reputation.

Thanks

JG

John Gamba
05-05-2003, 06:22 AM
DEMO!!!!!!!

gilllawnservice
05-05-2003, 07:18 AM
Nice Lazer...

I am still in the process of looking at these machines before I make a decision I just was hoping someone on this site had already gone through some of this pain for me.

Thanks for the picture.

JG

LawnLad
05-05-2003, 07:49 AM
WHere are you going to get the best service? If you have two or more machines that are similar to you feature wise, go with service. If you're debating between two machines from the same vendor - ask him for what he thinks.

We just got a lazer last fall - we like it a lot. Bagging and stripping kit make for a very nice completed look. It's quick, cleans up nicely and was affordable.

LAWNGODFATHER
05-05-2003, 10:55 PM
this will make you happy.

wriken
05-05-2003, 11:02 PM
This is a great one also:)

Cub tough
stripping kit standard
but its up to where you'll get the best service after the sale

John Gamba
05-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Options Are Important To !! Like a Great Bagger!

John Gamba
05-06-2003, 06:21 AM
Striping Roller! Not Some Funky Antiscalp ****!

wriken
05-06-2003, 07:14 AM
here's a great baggin option 12 bushels

wriken
05-06-2003, 07:15 AM
This is my (anti-scalp) mounted on the rear of my decks

but all in all, there basically the same machines

John Gamba
05-06-2003, 07:26 AM
How Do you Like The Protero? I Fined the Ultravac Very Low and easy To Empty Into a Truck With Out a Blower(Sucker For Grass).Its also east On and Off The Mower.
John.
Oh 13.5 Bushels.

wriken
05-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by John Gamba
How Do you Like The Protero? I Fined the Ultravac Very Low and easy To Empty Into a Truck With Out a Blower(Sucker For Grass).Its also east On and Off The Mower.
John.
Oh 13.5 Bushels.

I love it, save alot on the spring/fall clean-ups, hardly have to rake. we have a thatcher mounted on the front of a w/b and for spring clean-ups we go over the lawn to get up all the embedded leaves and then suck them up. I just recently went thru the collection system, new impeller, bearings ,pulleys and belt, but this thing goes thru h***, lots of dents from rocks/limbs etc. I just back up to the front of my trailer, has temp 4' walls and dump on tarp, mines 4 pins that hold the box part on, 1 pin that holds the vac part on. well one thing you got me beat in capacity:angry:

wriken
05-06-2003, 07:53 AM
I see cub has a collection system similar to the exmarks style, its only 10 bushels though:( , triple bag type