PDA

View Full Version : landscape design software??

Jason Pallas
05-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Has anyone used Landscape design software for their PC? I bought 5 in 1 Home design, but it is too involved. I want something really user friendly that won't take me a week to design and print landscape projects. Any suggestios would be appreciated!!

Lanelle
05-09-2003, 10:44 PM
My suggestion is to do the search on that topic here since it has been discussed often. If you don't see the info that you are looking for, then post a more specific question that might bring forth some new info. There are 2-D, 3-D and photo imaging programs available. Each meets a different need.

DaddyRabbit
05-09-2003, 11:43 PM
Go to ebay, that's where I bought my Pro Landscaper, Punch Landscape design and 3D gardens and landscape design at.

Georgiehopper
05-11-2003, 08:59 PM
I"ve used both the professional softwares and the "home owner" brands.

Professional versions are far superior and you should take the time to learn to use it.

I am currently using Earthscapes for photo imaging, design, and estimating. I also use Grow it Gold mostly for plan design. The Design Imaging Group software is excellent too and so is LSI software.

The least expensive of these professional versions is the Grow it Gold...

But for ease of use, I prefer Earthscapes. It takes some time to learn, but once you do you'll love it.

Stuff like Land Designer Pro and the others available at local stores, cannot compare.