PDA

View Full Version : glad i am not your kid, lady!!!

kickin sum grass
05-13-2003, 10:14 PM
I went to spray a lawn today and upon arriving a dog ran over to me. I knocked on the door to see if they could take it in. The lady said no it is not an inside dog, so I asked if they could chain it up by the dog house and I could skip that area. Again she said no I don't like to chain it up. I told her it only needed to be chained up for a few hrs. She said no way. I told her I could not spray then and she needed to make arrangements for the dog and call me and I will come back. Again that was to much hassel for her. She said "spray the lawn and don't worry about the dog running around you while you are working. If the spray kills the dog, oh well I don't care." Then she tells me she is going to put her cat to sleep cuz it is a pita to her. I guess it laying around all day sleeping is to much for her to handle. Luckily the husband pulled in as I was getting in the truck to leave and he tied the dog up for me. Man, I wonder how many kids she has buried under the house for asking for something to eat!!!!!

snowplowjay
05-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Maybe shes been inhailing too much of the fumes from your sprayer. LOL

Jay

Runner
05-14-2003, 12:15 AM
That's funny that this thread came up. It's just like a friend just told me the other day, and his exact words were. "Nobody's dog is worth anything - until it dies from pesticides. Then, it's worth $10,000.":cry: Just coincidental that this thread comes up, I guess.

LAWNGODFATHER
05-14-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by snowplowjay
Maybe shes been inhailing too much of the fumes from your sprayer. LOL

Jay Man he went out of his way to keep the dog out of the chemicals, that's a good applicator....

I think she has been smoking too much crack and not getting enough sausage.

Glad you got the dog tied up, I got a house that has 3 that wont budge or stay out of my way, but as soon as they get a whiff of it, they vanish for a while.

LawnMagic1
05-14-2003, 04:39 PM
You definately did the right thing by not spraying around that dog. That's a law suit waiting to happen

Later!:waving:

bobbygedd
05-16-2003, 09:09 PM
"too much crack, not enough sausage". i like it, im writing it down