PDA

View Full Version : Skidsteer set-up

Green in Idaho
05-18-2003, 10:41 PM
Anyone got a pic of a skidsteer trailer set-up? Maybe a Bobcat (or other) with several attachments and how they store them on the trailer/truck.... manufacturers.... ?????

ksss
05-22-2003, 02:20 AM
I have a 31' walton gooseneck trailer and bind the attachments to the trailer. If I am just using a few attachments I use a 16' Walton skid steer trailer and put one attachment on the flatbed of the pickup. I have pictures but no scanner. I have seen attachment racks advertised that bind to the trailer and the attachments are stacked on the rack. It isn't anything that couldn't be fabricated yourself.

Dan's lawn care
07-18-2003, 05:08 PM
ksss how do you like the case xt's ?

ksss
07-30-2003, 03:33 AM
I really like the XT machines. I have run CASE machines since 1995 and have been very happy with them in general. The latest machines are truly the best yet. The 70XT is an awesome machine. Only 3" wider than the 1840 it replaced but with 85 turbo horse power and 2000 pounds of lift. It doesn't get any better than that. The down side is that they cost more upfront than others but we get it back on resale/trade value. We do a wide variety of work from breaking concrete and lava rock to installing yards and preping concrete sub grade. These machines do it all and do it well.