PDA

View Full Version : telamarketers

Dix
05-23-2003, 03:05 PM
Has anyone recieved phone solitations from Biulder's or Contractor's
Supply which is located in Phenox AZ.? I have asked that they not call again and yet they continue to call. One of the callers (Dudley) will use a line like
" the last time I talked with you, you were *** deep in a mud puddle". I can not tell you how rude these people are! I had to ask 5 or 6 times to get the person's name, the company's name and location. I spoke with a FCC rep. & was told that even though I have a business number, they are still required by law not to call once I have asked them not to.
If anyone has had similar experences with these folks. please let me know, as it will add clout to the formal complaint I will be filing with the FCC!!!

Dix

Mykster
05-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Does Big State Industrial Supply ring a bell. From what you described, it fits them to the "T". If this is the place le tme know I got some information I can give you. This place has alot of complaints through the BBB.

jbutch83
05-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Dix,

I have recieved the same call as you, although the callers name was Tony. Happened twice in the past two weeks.

John

Dix
05-27-2003, 10:23 PM
jbutch83 - Do you recall the name of the company?

jbutch83
05-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Dix,

I thought it was Contractors supply, but not sure off of the top of my head. Have not had a call in a couple of weeks, although what you describe is the exact same thing that happened to me.

John

GraZZmaZter
05-31-2003, 10:03 AM
Im glad i clicked on this thread!!!!

LISTEN UP >>>> DONT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY INFORMATION!!!!

These same people called me around a year ago. Same scenario ... acts like they are your best friend....uses that same line about the last time we talked.

WEll, let me tell you that i am not very nice to solicitors on the phone. I say a few words to him, and he shoots back with something i cant type here. So on and so on, until he told me he was going to send a bunch of stuff to me with an invoice, and if i didnt pay " ill see you in court " He than hung up. This guy had my address any everything!!!!

My dad was actually the one that did some digging for me on these pukes, and that is exactly what they ended up being. They are not a real company!!! They just call houses trying to get INFORMATION. Whatever you will give them. Account numbers, credit card ... anything. Than i think we all know what happens next. Bye Bye money!!

I would suggest next time they call, hang up before he tells you what you were need deep in!

ffemt1271
06-15-2003, 11:28 AM
when he's on the other end of the phone, he can just hang up on you. take a little road trip to phoenix and lets see who's *** deep in a mud puddle now!!:D