PDA

View Full Version : Door hangers- fair price and content

I am Me
06-02-2003, 10:16 AM
Hello all!

I have a question that I am sure is a repeat, tried the search feature and didn't find much. I am new to the biz and have some basic questions:

would like to put out some door hangers as this seems to be the prefered choice. What do you normally include on the hanger and what is a fair price for a door hanger x 1000?

For residential, do you target areas that generally have older folks, new sub-divisions, etc. Where do the best response rates come from?

My daughter and I are just getting started and I want to do it right to get a good response. There is a lot of competition in our area, and we are fledglings at this.

Thanks for the help!:)

martn
06-02-2003, 06:36 PM
go to www.growpro.com and call about their sample pack. get professional door hangers. 1000 $442. martn

Mike Bradbury
06-03-2003, 12:06 AM
I did a simple but effective flyer in a 1/2 hour using Word and had them done at a local printer on heavy uncoated colored hanger paper for $125 for 2,000.

Mike Bradbury
06-03-2003, 12:07 AM
I target new sub divisions going in. But installing lawns is my specialty :D

I am Me
06-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the tips! I have thought about doing my own in word and then just buying stock dor hangers to print, but I need to get these out fast.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out!