View Full Version : Proslide?

ed's lawn service
06-03-2003, 09:54 PM
I saw something about the Proslide in another post and was wondering what is this tool and how can I aquire one? Does it attach like a velke or sulkie? Thanks...

06-04-2003, 03:28 AM
Hi Ed,

The ProSlide attaches to the back of a walk behind mower similarly to a sulky. See more information on the web site (there's a video you can even download and watch).


To my knowledge you'll have to find a dealer or contact the company through the site.

Best wishes!