PDA

View Full Version : Gopher software

AztlanLC
06-04-2003, 11:00 AM
If anyone owns gopher or plans on ownig it, check their website they have a forum where you can post your wish list of the thigns you would like the program to do, I think is cool idea because when a lot people star giving suggestions they star listening.

I hope I didn't brake any post guidelines

Georgiehopper
06-04-2003, 05:32 PM
thanks. I just purchased the software a couple of weeks ago.

The Green Way
06-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the update. I have a bunch of ideas for them!

JML
06-04-2003, 09:53 PM
i just got the barcoding system from gopher, wow, what a timesave. It was well worth the $300.00 that I spent...

Gtotoy
06-04-2003, 10:57 PM
i love gopher and there support is unmatched in my opinion

Great Estates
06-05-2003, 12:58 AM
You know, I find it pretty amazing, that barcoder. I would have never ever ever thought that a landscaper could use such a tool until I got it with this software. It just seems so high tech. Even when I saw that it was used with the gopher software on their website, i was thinking, what am i gonna do with that? Now I can scan all my jobs and mark my payments paid in no time at all. I guess thats just what makes this country great though, applying technology to every industry even landscaping. I know people a bunch of people that are 'scapers and its amazing how some of them really take advantage of this technology and some of them don't. I am cause I want to make my business a life long career. This is no joke to me. Not all of my friends share my level of seriousness. I hope that leads me to alot more success!