PDA

View Full Version : primo maxx

bluemoon
06-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Do you have to have a license to apply.
Where can one buy the stuff. I live in southcentral kansas. Wichita is probably where I need to go, just don't where.
How are you guys using it too make money?
Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks ,
Bluemoon

KirbysLawn
06-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Do you have to have a license to apply. Yes...a MUST. You screw up and it's toast.

Where can one buy the stuff. Lesco here

I live in southcentral kansas. Wichita is probably where I need to go, just don't where. Can't help you there...

How are you guys using it too make money? Sell apps to current customers and those who mow their own lawns.

walker-talker
06-12-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Bluemoon,
I need to stop in at Lesco tomorrow, Saturday or Monday morning (at the latest and most likely) and will ask them about it. I have been curious myself about the stuff.

MATT

LAWNGODFATHER
06-13-2003, 12:42 AM
BWI Companies cover the eastern half of Kansas.

rvsuper
06-13-2003, 01:40 AM
Matt,
Check your PM's.

There are lots more places than Lesco that carry Primo. I got my gallon from a place called Zimco supply. $370, 60 bucks less than Lesco.

pyrocare
06-14-2003, 01:03 AM
Zimco Supply is a pretty good place to buy products at. The one guy there may be a little on the growly side but he's been pretty sick with cancer and has been taking cemo.

I have to pick up some fert from them here on Monday. It is convient since my dad's home office is about hundred feet down the road from them.

rvsuper
06-14-2003, 01:48 AM
Jim,
Your talking the one in Sioux City, right? I've never actually been there, just always ordered thru phone.

pyrocare
06-14-2003, 06:17 PM
The one is Sioux City is it. You should stop by there some time it is pretty easy to find.