PDA

View Full Version : welcome letter

C4chris70
06-14-2003, 09:10 PM
I just took over 10 accounts from a friend of mine who has decided to get out of the business. I would like to send out a welcome letter informing the clients of the take over and to let them know a little about my company. I performed a search, but could not find what I was looking for. Does anyone know where I could find a sample letter to look at? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy mowing!

mtdman
06-14-2003, 09:56 PM
It would be very helpful if the person you bought them from sent out a letter to the clients for you first.

:D

Rustic Goat
06-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Not only would it be helpful, but also proper business etiquette.
There is such a form available from this site, use the shopping button to find = template examples.

hubb
06-14-2003, 10:52 PM
I just bought the letter templates the other day. I've been doing this for going on three years and never thought I would need someone else to write my letters. Now I don't know how I got along with out them. They are well worth the money. I'll probably be purchasing some of the other templates later on as well.

Oh yeah, you should have your friend that you got the accounts off of send a letter first like the others stated. It is proper etiquette.