PDA

View Full Version : LawnSite.com Suspensions

Sean Adams
06-17-2003, 07:55 PM
Hello Everyone....

I wanted to let everyone know we have created a new policy at LawnSite.com that we are going to test out for awhile. Everyone at this site knows the rules. If you don't go back and read them again.

Nevertheless, some members think that they are "above the law" when it comes to the rules we have implemented to keep this a professional forum for people to discuss the industry.

I recognize that at times there are heated debates and people make the mistake of going overboard. As some of you may know, I usually edit the post, send an email warning you, and leave it at that.

However, there are some people that just continue to break the rules. So the new policy is this....

If you make a dumb mistake, I will warn you via PM or email. If you blatantly break a rule again, you will be suspended from using the site for one week. After that one week, you will be reinstated with all of the same privileges.

After being reinstated, no matter who you are, no matter how long you have been at this site, if you blatantly break the rules again, you will be permanently banned from LawnSite.com - no exceptions.

Be aware that the moderators can edit and delete and move posts. However, only I can actually ban someone. So please do not hold the moderators accountable for someone being suspended or banned.

This is something that I think will maintain the integrity of the site and allow make certain everyone here treats all members with courtesy and the respect they deserve.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.