PDA

View Full Version : Is 3.5 bushel bagger supposed to fit on eXmark Lazer Z?

roscioli
06-17-2003, 07:19 PM
Boy- I am new thread central today.... I started looking at my exmarks today, my metro and my lazer, and the bagger from the metro looks like it should fit the lazer, but doesnt by about 1/8 inch... is that on purpose, or should I be able to use it?

MasterForm
06-17-2003, 07:25 PM
If you're off by much, there's different holes the back "triangle" shaped bracket can adjust to.

I've seen them be off by a little and a hammer needs to bend the front tab that slips into the hole a little.

Do they work on a Lazer? Yes.

Do you want to mow with a rider and only 3.5 bushel catcher? No very often.

roscioli
06-17-2003, 08:36 PM
The good news is that it works! Bad news is that I have confirmed how stupid I am by not seeing those adjustments! Haha, it looks really funny, but it works, so far, so good. I will test it tomorrow in some heavy grass and see how quickly it fills. I see one problem, the same it had on the metro, weight distribution, the left tire skids easily with it full, will be a problem on hills, but easy enough to solve with a counter weight of some sort. Thanks MasterForm for the advice.... I will let you all know.

Runner
06-18-2003, 01:30 AM
In heavy grass, it fills in about 20 - 30 feet.:rolleyes: Great for doing narrow strips or sucking up litter, though.

roscioli
06-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Thats what I am figuring will happen, but I still have half (the left half) of my mulch kit installed, so I am hoping that it will chop them up well. Rain today, so I guess I won't find out today...