PDA

View Full Version : Pics from new digital camera

lawrence stone
09-25-2000, 05:15 PM
While you scrubs where scraping your mower decks this weekend I spent 3 days is Cape May County NJ.

Here are some pics I took so you can live your sorry life vicariously thru my actions.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1209854

[Edited by lawrence stone on 09-25-2000 at 08:56 PM]

bob
09-25-2000, 05:20 PM
Great pictures! Which one are you in?

Alan
09-25-2000, 05:25 PM
deleted, no more personal attacks

[Edited by Eric ELM on 09-25-2000 at 09:33 PM]

Scraper
09-25-2000, 05:29 PM
Looks like you made at least one person jealous. hehe Actually I was up the coast from you in Point Pleasant fishing! I leave the scraping for weekdays. :)

stslawncare
09-25-2000, 05:48 PM
my mom and her friend went to that also. i think ill be getting some emails with pics from on the friends friend if u want i can post it

Charles
09-25-2000, 06:07 PM
NIce pics Lawrence. Now i can copy them and pretend I been there

Sammy
09-25-2000, 07:38 PM
Nice pics. I like the one with the canoe in it.

Toroguy
09-25-2000, 07:41 PM
Stone,
Nice cars, I like the Pontiac.

MOW ED
09-25-2000, 07:43 PM
Nice shots Larry.
I'm waiting for some of your invention pics now.

Everyone wants to see your mug too.')

bdemir
09-25-2000, 08:28 PM
Nice MOBILEs wish i was there.

Id be surfing right next to the surf dudes with my wetsuit and a surfboard. Larry youu lucky ducky.

lakegastonla
09-25-2000, 10:23 PM
King Larry!!!!! How are you?? I'm glad you enjoyed your three day vacation. Last month while I was slumming for seven days in Hilton Head, I peed your name in the sand.
Then, the next day I was playing on the same course Tiger played on three months previous. There was a plaster bust of you in the clubhouse lobby right between Arnold Palmer and Tom Kite.

[Edited by lakegastonla on 09-26-2000 at 04:02 AM]

southside
09-26-2000, 10:53 AM
Larry, How about a pic of your good self??
Not a fake this time please.

Karl

cos
09-26-2000, 02:42 PM
The jersey shore is nice. I used to like Ocean city myself and probably am thinking on going this summer up and coming. Maybe rent a house for a week. Cape May is also nice. Haven't been there in 2 yrs, and must say those pictures make me want to go more and more.

little green guy
09-26-2000, 11:37 PM
I saw those some of those cars on my way home from LBI this weekend, I didn't realize all those muscle cars where down there this weekend or else I would have went. a couple of my friends went though.

oH yah, COS- ocean city's a cool place but wild wood is the best.

lawrence stone
09-27-2000, 09:13 AM
Lakegas wrote:

>Last month while I was slumming for seven days in Hilton Head, I peed your name in the sand.

That's funny on my cruise to Bermuda in July I did not think about YOU for the entire week!!!

BTW the pics a my photopoint site were all taken by me with the d-490 and were not retouched in any way.

I found a new place to put photos on the web:

http://www.ofoto.com/

They offer unlimited server space and will print 125 pics on kodak paper free of charge when you sign up.

thelawnguy
09-27-2000, 09:59 AM
"That's funny on my cruise to Bermuda in July I did not think about YOU for the entire week!!! "

LOL, Larry I think you have more than just a "fan" out there. Watch your "back" lol

lawrence stone
09-27-2000, 10:23 AM
Lawnguy wrote:

>LOL, Larry I think you have more than just a "fan" out there. Watch your "back" lol

Plus I also have a "flamboyant" slasher from Oz who wants a personal pic.

It's a thin line between love and hate.

Kevin
09-27-2000, 06:32 PM
I got a digital camera also, will try out that ofoto.com when I get sometime!!

bob
09-28-2000, 08:59 PM
In the "Who's Got Stripes" thread Lawrence Stone said; I think in the future to validate the photo you must
have yourself in the foreground while holding the front page
of a major daily newspaper

cos
09-28-2000, 11:06 PM
I guess that that means put up or shut up then bob. When are we gonna see them pics of the man. The only pics I see are the nice (I MUST ADMIT) pics of the N.J. shore, and the nice cars in the show. I would assume the next pic that is posted will be validated, or we won't see that word "scrub" again.

lakegastonla
09-29-2000, 12:46 AM
Well Larry, when i got married at a four star resort and then spent my honeymoon in Nassau, Bahamas(ten days last year) I did not think of you, either. What is this, some sort of pissing contest?? Is this a my @#$% is bigger than yours contest??

Well, I have been here for a while and have read all your posts and I think you are an anal retentive four star general in the S.O.B. army. But then, someone like you would probably take that as a compliment. I wish you luck in whatever you do, but really, that personality(or lack thereof) could use a bit of polish.

BRL
09-29-2000, 11:09 AM
Lake,
Your last post is funny to me. If you'll read the thread, it was you who started the pissing contest with Larry by peeing his name in the sand. :) Then you act offended about him responding to your comment (and I must say I thought his response was quite reserved from his stone like personality, I was certainly expecting much worse) I agree with your assessment of his personality, but I do find it quite entertaining, so it doesn't bother me. Keep leading those troops General Stone!!

lawrence stone
09-29-2000, 04:59 PM
Lake Gas wrote:

>Well Larry, when i got married at a four star resort and then spent my honeymoon in Nassau, Bahamas(ten days last year)...

I hope you have fond memories of that trip that you and your first cousin can cherish forever.

[Edited by lawrence stone on 09-29-2000 at 08:02 PM]

cos
09-29-2000, 05:31 PM
That was good Lawrence. Couldn't think off anything better. Just goes to show how nieve you are. Why won't you show your puss on this site so everyone can get a good laugh. You claim people as being "scrubs".

Well, you devolped your own forum calling yourself larry flint (great idle of yours i would assume)and had nothing good to say about lawnsite.com and the owner. Now you want to sell your services here.(hmmmmmmm) Who else are you gonna bash (me). I saw pics of your equipment and You have alot to be desired. Anybody that uses a small walkbehind (belt driven none the less)with a sulky has to be a "scrub". I would love to meet you at any of the lawn conferences just to have quick gentlemanly conversation.

I am gonna say that your advice is good at times and value your opinions but just not your attitude.

lawrence stone
09-29-2000, 06:08 PM
Cos wrote:

>Just goes to show how nieve you are.

Actually I have two nieves which will come in handy when we have a "quick gentlemanly conversation".

turfquip
09-29-2000, 06:27 PM
i get the flaming envelope award

Administrator
09-29-2000, 08:05 PM
Hrm? Personal attacks.. Did we talk about this a long time ago? Didnt we all agree not to attack each other?

closing this thread