PDA

View Full Version : I have a proposal.

fblandscape
06-22-2003, 04:21 PM
I think that we should as a group try to get a bulk discount on rafts. This rain is UNBELIEVABLE. Today I was helping a friend move into a new house. As I was driving up to the house after lunch I noticed something in a neighbor's lawn. There were a couple of ducks that had taken up residence in one of the ponds which has formed in the lawn. I had to back my car up to make sure that I was not haleucenating, but I guess I wasn't cause it was there.

Navig8r
06-22-2003, 06:21 PM
I'm with ya there:D

Although I think we should get the money together to make a ride-on hovercraft mower..... no turf tearing, no muddy ruts............... could really help keep things going in weather like this!

mdb landscaping
06-22-2003, 06:31 PM
ya....this is crazy. i heard this morning that we've had over 9 inches alone this month. some town got more rain last night, than they were supposed to get all month. finally looks like its coming to an end and gonna get hot now.

nelbuts
06-22-2003, 09:06 PM
9" this month Hahahaha! We had over 20" since Sat. morning and about 27" since Wed. I am starting to get the two by twos down here but haven't heard from the Olson twins yet!:D

fblandscape
06-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Over here they turned "legal" about 2 weeks ago :cool: