View Full Version : need some help

06-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Hello everyone, i'm a 16 year old kid who needs some help. I want to start a lawn service in my home state. I live in DE and I wanted to know if any of you knew what liscences I would need to obtain to start this business. And if you knew how I can obtain them. Thank you very much.

Let it Grow
06-26-2003, 10:36 PM
It depends on your state. They probably have a website that will tell you exactly what you need. If you are just mowing, then you will probably only need a business license, which is real easy to get. In my state if you earn less than $12,000 per year you don't even need a business license, but it is probably different where you live. Get on the internet and look for your state's website, then spend a whole lot of time on this site just reading posts. It will help you out tons.

Heron Cove PM
06-26-2003, 11:26 PM
Check with all government agencies. Around here, it's as simple as making a trip to the County Court House. They gave us all the answers we needed. Do a search on the internet (as stated above). Type in your state .gov.

Good Luck!