PDA

View Full Version : Another FrankenScag Creation

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Took my old 2 wheel trailing sulky and made it into a castering sulky. It has 8" tires. The platform sits alittle high :( but it works very well and it surprised me how little it affects the mower on hills. It takes some getting used to after switching from trailing sulky but I'm adjusting already. I also welded a stub pipe on the foot platform which lets me put another pipe on that one and a bicycle seat on that pipe. Now it's a walk behind, stand on, or rider :) you can also just stand with the seat still on.

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 01:51 PM

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 01:52 PM
with the seat (has the gel cushion one :D)

Sorry for the bad pics, should have moved it out of the shade :o

GreenQuest Lawn
06-27-2003, 01:54 PM
lMAO...It looked good till I saw the seat. Man I would have one sore rear end sitting on that...:dizzy:

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 02:20 PM
It's actually not as bad as it looks... I mowed 1/2 acre of my yard with it and the worst part was that since there is no back to lean against it makes you not keep a good posture which hurts your back alot more than your rear end. The seat isn't meant as a total solution but just something to give your feet and knees a rest if you like to use it. I found that the seat wasn't usefull unless the ground was flat and pretty open... I won't be using the seat much if at all but it was too easy to put on there so it may be worth it someday LOL.

Tvov
06-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Ouch! With a seat like that, I guess you are not planning on having any kids in the future!!

Lazer_Z
06-27-2003, 04:59 PM
FSM i'll tell ya one thing i could never use that creation of yours because it would break as soon as i got on it because i'm a big guy 200+ lbs but from what i see your a skinny dude well good luck with it and i hope you can "modify" another seat for a better ride

rodfather
06-27-2003, 05:49 PM
It seems Eric a person would be hunched over a bit if they are standing on your sulkie...gotta be hard on the back after a while. I would pull in in closer to the back of the machine IMO.

Gel cushion/seat or not, the family jewels are gonna take a beating on that thing. Thanks, but I'll pass LOL.

The Rock
06-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Next time put on a banana seat!!!:dizzy:

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 06:26 PM
WHY???????????????????:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

DLCS
06-27-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Lazer_Z
FSM i'll tell ya one thing i could never use that creation of yours because it would break as soon as i got on it because i'm a big guy 200+ lbs but from what i see your a skinny dude well good luck with it and i hope you can "modify" another seat for a better ride

Looks like the casters are already about to break off.:rolleyes:

LAWNGODFATHER
06-27-2003, 08:25 PM
Try and use the seat without the seat...................Let us know how it does then.:rolleyes:

Give new meaning the the term "Sit N spin"

Originally posted by Turf Medic
WHY???????????????????:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: WHY????

Lazer_Z
06-27-2003, 08:36 PM
DLCS he did give it a good effort if it were me i would have just gone out and bought a z turn velky and i'm sure some of you guys would have done the same thing and FSM no offense i'm sure you will permanently fix it in a way which suits you best

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 09:29 PM
To answer a couple questions and concerns-
The wheels are very sturdily attached, but the arms are at an angle if thats what you're referring to.

The seat isn't for all instances but on somewhat smooth and long stretches on level ground it can be nice for giving your knees a rest. Admittedly it isn't for use all the time but thats why I made it very quickly and easily removable. Haven't any of you ever ridden a bicycle? It's not that bad of a ride unless you are driving over alot of "dog holes"....

Lazer_Z I'm sure it would hold you easily. I'm 160 lbs. at 6' tall so yeah I'm not too chunky LOL

Actually this thing is carrying my best welds ever, I guess I've really smoothed out on that nice Lincoln wire feed :p

rodfather, you're right and I'm going to try and do something about it. It's really only about 1" longer than the sulky as it was in the trailing form...but still enough of a difference...

I use it without the seat 90% of the time, I just thought I'd weld that stub pipe on there just to see how it did...

I used the sulky today on 5 lawns a couple small a couple large, one medium, some rough some hilly, it did great on all of them and held up fine no breakage except in one spot where I forgot to go back and make a sturdy weld when I just spot'd it LOL, but it was definately very usable after that gave in. I'm going out to fix it here in a few minutes. All in all I like the sulky very well and I'm getting used to it more also. The only drawback is that it's a bit of a pain on inside corners and in real tight spots because of the "swing" but thats generally not a major issue, just something to learn to work around (like driving the STHM 3 wheel rider).

LAWNGODFATHER
06-27-2003, 09:45 PM
http://www.junglejimsap.com/jw.htm

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER

WHY????

I understand the why of using a sulky, I just don't understand the why of welding together what ever "stuff" is laying around. Of course it might make cleaning up my parent's farm a lot easier if we had always been welding "stuff" together over the years. Could just tie a chain around one end of the junk, give a big yank, and viola the farm would be junk free.:D Have welder and junk, will weld.:dizzy:

LAWNGODFATHER
06-27-2003, 10:07 PM
3 letters make 1 word, and you got all that out of it, I am impressed.......:D

Change his name to "Frankenjunkwelder."

The answer is "Boredom."

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-27-2003, 10:15 PM
Nice work FSM.

Looks like your well on your way to being the next Kory Ballard.

Runs large LCO & manufactures innovative products such as the Kwik Jack.

Keep it up.

http://www.perficut.com/

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 10:15 PM
I thought you were asking why to my earlier why.:D

but thank you for your explanation

Welder + junk + boredom + chain + big yank = clean farm:D

Guess we never had much time growing up to get that bored, must have been all that time trying to develop a life:D

DLCS
06-27-2003, 10:20 PM
....is that a red reflector I see, still attached to the seat? LMAO

Guess you don't need the bicycle anymore since you can drive. So, lets cannibalize the bike. Whats next, a peddle powered mower.:p

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Nice work FSM.

Keep it up.

LAWNGODFATHER
06-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by DLCS

Guess you don't need the bicycle anymore since you can drive. So, lets cannibalize the bike. Whats next, a peddle powered mower.:p

I wonder what he did with the license plate that was also on the seat, what did the plate say you took off?

That's it no gas needed, the next inovation from BHB/FSM peddle mower....Look for it in future threads............

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 10:30 PM
I have one of those cute white wicker baskets that was on my daughter's bike. I would be willing to UPS it to you to help with the cause. Couldn't really weld it on though.:D

Darryl G
06-27-2003, 10:34 PM
Well guys, you've gotta give the kid credit...it looks better than the last one.

DLCS
06-27-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by darryl gesner
Well guys, you've gotta give the kid credit...it looks better than the last one.

Well Darryl, you do have a point, he has come along way.:p

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ULTIMATE LAWN
Nice work FSM.

Keep it up.

Isn't the definition of innovative: being or doing something like never done, experienced, or created before

ahead of the times

not sure if this project would fit that definition:angel:

Lawn Tek
06-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Tomorrow, you could get 2 pieces of pipe one that slides inside the other weld a collar on each pipe , then put a spring off a motorcycle on it . Then next day mount a shock , take one off of moms van . Next stereo , and speakers and antenna . One squirrels tail hanging off each hand grip would look cool too ........

greenman
06-27-2003, 10:53 PM
FSM, if you want or need a sulky with a seat, just go and buy one for crying out loud!

cos
06-27-2003, 10:57 PM
He is getting better LOL

Live4Mowin'
06-27-2003, 11:15 PM
I like it........but you must be tough or to ride that seat because just riding my bike on pavement for an hour gives me a sore crotch.:D

FrankenScagMachines
06-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DLCS

The bike has a quick release bracket for the seat so it dual purposes. I had spare bikes but this one has the wide gel cushioned seat LOL. Hey I drive the mowers to the neighbors sometimes so the reflector might be handy :p
Yes I got my license today :D the testing guy was somewhat impressed that I did it in a stick shift full size truck and parallel parked perfectly, but he used to drive a semi and now drives a limozine sometimes, so he's hard to impress LOL. Anyway I did the last half of my route on my own :D :cool:

Greenman do you know how it feels to be broke LOL

Live4mowin' adjust your seat you'll be much more comfortable. ;)

It works great guys, why bash me for saving, oh about 300 some odd dollars? The sulky was free from another mower deal and I've spent $45 in materials give or take on this one (new caster wheels, welding wire and paint). It works real nicely.

LAWNGODFATHER
06-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by FrankenScagMachines
do you know how it feels to be broke HUmmm broke...

Bought Scag 52" that was enough.

Bought STHM, over kill

Bought truck....ok we knew you weren't going to get the van.

Why you broke, in a week, you'll have money again, remember you have no bills.

All these contraptions......You want to be a professional, using a Sanford n Sons mower....

greenman
06-27-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by FrankenScagMachines

Greenman do you know how it feels to be broke LOL

Yes , of course, I do, we all do or did at one time or another. My point was.....instead of spending hours making things, go out and find some more lawns to do, or get a part time job, but if welding is your thing............make money doing it.

Turf Medic
06-27-2003, 11:51 PM
I was always taught it's one thing to be a little financially challenged it's another to broadcast it to the world.

DLCS
06-27-2003, 11:56 PM
FSM,

Man you don't know how it feels to be broke. You live with mom and dad and you can't have any bills.

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-28-2003, 12:40 AM
You ladies are somewhat pathetic for ragging on a 16yr old for working on something other than tv & video games.

Basically what we have here are disgruntled solo-ops & or LCO's with a couple riders, WB's & Mexicans who think they're bigshots but in reality have hit a dead end.

roscioli
06-28-2003, 01:05 AM
Ultimate- Good post (did I just say that?)
Seriously, the sulky looks good, and is far better than anything I could ever build. If you were closer Eric, I could put you to work for days welding all my stuff back together.
Why create something? Because its fun! Dont you think they said "why" about the first internal combustion engine? Why do that, horses are still better. Sure, horses were better for about twenty years, but none of us would be here without that inventor. Dont you think they said "why?" to Einstein? to the first guy to strap himself to a couple of boards and ski down a snowy hill? to the first car wash? to the first ZTR?
I can't believe you guys are ragging on him, its seriously a pretty cool thing that he built that sulkey, I am impressed. If you need someone to bash on, bash yourself for your years of failure in life that have brought you to this point.

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by ULTIMATE IMAGINARY LCO
Basically what we have here are disgruntled solo-ops & or LCO's with a couple riders, WB's & Mexicans who think they're bigshots but in reality have hit a dead end.

Naw, we have you, the imaginary LCO who says they have 3 NPR spray trucks, several Walker GHS mowers, several, DC's, several Exmark WB's, Several Exmark Lazers, a full time mechanic, Lots of push mowers, some Toro's (what am I forgetting?) and we have seen pics you stole from some one else's web site that you claimed as your own.

Even if we saw pics now, you have been caught lying about the ones you posted so you have absolutely no credibility anymore.

GOOD BYE!!!!

You have got to be Casey or just related to him.

For BHB stick a 16 yo in with a bunch of professional people who actually go out every day to earn money to put food on the table and pay bills, he then posts about things he did to his mower or what contraption he made or something he modified for it, what's going to happen? Umm this...

Some people like it, some don't.

BTW he's broke didn't you read that? He can't afford the stuff so he makes it. Problem is you can't always turn junk into something good. He aint got the Midas touch.

Next why did he take something that worked just fine, and make it look like it belongs on a circus ride?

Oh he saved $200 by doing this, now the thing is 10 times more dangerous that it was before.

Funny thing is, you keep telling him he's got to have all this stuff.

He was doing just fine with the raggily 32" Toro rider. Ghee wi wonder why he is now broke. To bad he doesn't save pennies like ULTIMATE IMAGINARY LCO.

Duncan IN
06-28-2003, 01:45 AM
BHB keep up the good work. One day you will look back and see how all of the things you created got you were you are in life. You got the tallent and a creative mind.

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-28-2003, 08:09 AM
and we have seen pics you stole from some one else's web site that you claimed as your own.

& which pics would those be?

You would fall into the second category I detailed above.

DLCS
06-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Next why did he take something that worked just fine, and make it look like it belongs on a circus ride?

LMAO :p

FrankenScagMachines
06-28-2003, 10:40 AM
LGF, about the Midas touch thing, I beg to differ... EVERYTHING I've bought and turned around and sold i've made a huge profit off of and sometimes I wondered why I gave the price I did for it, then when I sold it I just laughed at the buyer, but hey it was worth something to him wasn't it....
Also, I got the Scag because everyone kept making fun of me for using the RER and you guys kept telling me if I wanted to be a real pro to get a commercial mower. Besides that, the RER blew it's engine so it was time to do something.

Hey Levi! Have you went past Papaw's pond since i cut the cat tails? Lucky you weren't there that day LOL You would have been ROFL... we looked like a bunch of clowns running around with our heads cut off or somethin'... well now we know more about it the next time we attempt something like that. Good luck with the Choppers and the "Genecrap" LOL that was the first time I'd seen them called that.

DLCS and Greenman- Ok so I don't have bills but I have to pay gas for two mowers, two trimmers, an edger, a backpack blower and a truck that gets 12mpg +/-, pay insurance, pay helper sometimes, pay for parts to keep this stuff going, etc. then add on my three hobbies. I may be making money but 3/4 of my clients are on monthly pay so it's always a stretch to keep from bouncing the bank account for a couple weeks each month. The money from my weekly payers only covers gas and maintenance parts and insurance basically...

Since I got my license now I am thinking about getting a p/t job sometime, definately will this winter.

LGF again- Why should I spend over $300 for a Bullrider when i can save alot of money, learn something and have fun making my own? It works just as good for me. BTW, don't you dare rag on me for using an older machine, because you gripe at me for not having a brand new machine then you gripe at me because I have progressed from where i was last year, using a homeowner machine. You never cease to amaze me with your stupid comments that constantly contradict each other :dizzy:
Oh, and then when i got insurance you started calling me a lyar saying that I don't have any.

Thanks Michael (Roscioli) and UL.
Turf Medic, LOL yup...

rvsuper
06-28-2003, 11:01 AM
& which pics would those be?

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=427942

Does this ring a bell??

Quit being a fake and just.......leave:rolleyes:

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Well I guess I should have panned a bit lower on that pic.

Anyone who spends the time & effort to degrade, harass, & rag on a 16yr old for having a work ethic is either jealous of what he has accomplished or just plain pathetic.

I believe it is a combination of the two.

lugnut#6
06-28-2003, 11:42 AM
i used to be a tinkerer like that.went on to get a degree in mech.engineering.now i get paid to tinker.well i did before i got into this.:)
you all have valid points..its just the nature of some of these post seem to be a bit mean spirited.let the kid do as he wishes.if a customer dosent like what he sees from the young man,it will only give more business to the profesionals.if they do like it(my wife thought it was cute)then maybe it will help his bussiness.either way no one is harmed too much.

sbvfd592
06-28-2003, 03:37 PM
FSM What hapend to the Ride on STHM???? not the fire one but the one u just got?

The Lawn Boy Pro
06-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Why dont you have a post of your WHOLE rig Ultimate? WONDER WHY!!!!!!!!! Just goes to prove LGFs' every statement.

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 05:28 PM
The Woder Years and ED TV all mixed into one.................

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Lawgodfather used to have a website but couldn't afford the upkeep.

Also used to post this hilarious pic of some fat guy standing beside a skinny girl in front of a leaf truck with his company name put on the truck with photoshop. LOL!

Wish I could dig that one up again.

Sadly he now piddles away his time jousting with & harassing a 16 yr old who will probably surpass LGF's operation by the time he's 25.

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Why do I need a website when LS can host the pics now.

Awe now others have figured out you are a liar, so out comes the baloney.

Looks like you have joined similar ranks, you go with your bad self.

rodfather
06-28-2003, 06:43 PM
Lawgodfather used to have a website but couldn't afford the upkeep.

Also used to post this hilarious pic of some fat guy standing beside a skinny girl in front of a leaf truck with his company name put on the truck with photoshop. LOL!

Wish I could dig that one up again.

Sadly he now piddles away his time jousting with & harassing a 16 yr old who will probably surpass LGF's operation by the time he's 25.

Keyrismas...I wish someone would put an end to this.

Problems affording a website. I think not. I personally spent a ton of hours helping to write and edit LGF's website. It got so big at one point I was trying to figure out how I was going to get paid for my time...LOL. But as business men, we could only do so much doing his website and running our respective businesses as well (too bad you can't know what that's like).

BTW, how did you come up with a name like Ultimate Lawn? Like...how original is that? Jeez, that all you could think of or what??? Hope you're better at mowing lawns than you are in coming up with a name...

mottster
06-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey franken...I think that you're really standing up for what you wanna do. I wish i could weld...i'm 18 and would love to be able to do metal stuff for myself. keep up the good work...maybe i'll have you fab me up one of those someday!

For everyone else...arguing online is like the special olympics...even if you win you're still ******ed.

lugnut#6
06-28-2003, 06:51 PM
lol

FrankenScagMachines
06-28-2003, 07:03 PM
sbvfd592, I sold it about a month ago for a $670 profit.

proenterprises
06-28-2003, 07:27 PM
lol mottster, maybe true saying but i have alot of respect for those SO atheltes

Turf Medic
06-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Well it's kind of fun, passes the time on slow days and no one is getting bloody. I don't think LGF or Frankenskagg are getting angry. And IMO if Eric was really offended by the banter he would just enjoy his "creations" instead of posting every attempt he makes. If I was Eric I would be more upset at the people that seem to think he is so helpless that they need to jump to his rescue every time someone dogs him a bit.

Look at the number of hits this thread is getting, people are having a little fun, no different than if you are dogging each other at a social setting, if you are offended find another thread.

Ultimate lawn if you could get me a good picture of the Queen Mary I would like to post my company's name to it so I can go around "proving" that it really belongs to me.:D my folks would be so proud

mottster your comment about the Special Olympics really shows how much class you have.

mottster
06-28-2003, 07:48 PM
i'm just having fun too. pipe down.

Mykster
06-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Keep at it Eric, I love seeing your creations.

DLCS
06-28-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by mottster

For everyone else...arguing online is like the special olympics...even if you win you're still ******ed.

You're analogy is pretty lame.:rolleyes:

rvsuper
06-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Ok Ultimate,

Even if you didn't use Paintshop or whatever to edit that picture, why in the sam hell would you put "property of ultimate lawn"???

Do you do that to all of your equipment???

I still think it's fake and that you should leave.

cos
06-28-2003, 10:40 PM
I am just wondering where in Alabama that Ultimate is from. I truely believe he is from Canada. Maybe the Toronto area.

Just my opinion.

Turf Medic
06-28-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm thinking maybe that new planet they found.

Turf Medic
06-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Turf Medic
I'm thinking maybe that new planet they found.

Or at least his head might be from that new planet

FrankenScagMachines
06-28-2003, 10:54 PM
LOL guys, I don't know where to start this time honestly LOL.... this is getting quite funny.

the scaper
06-28-2003, 11:00 PM
i wonder how many failed creations wilbur and orville wright made before they hit the nail on the head :) frankenscag, keep being yourself!

rvsuper
06-28-2003, 11:05 PM
Now wait a second folks!!! I'm getting second thoughts that Ultimate really does have all this stuff....look at the picture I found from one of his (or it's) previous posts:

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=408759

I think I belive him now

No...I take that back...I still don't.

Turf Medic
06-28-2003, 11:08 PM
yeah you can tell he is telling the truth, because all the equipment has signs with the real name of his company (ultimate is just an alias) WARNING:D

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 11:26 PM
Don't forget he has 3-NPR spray trucks, Walker's, DC's, Exmarks, Toro's, a full time mechanic, and all this fits in his 2 car garage.

All this to go with his 21"ers on his multiple solo crews in trucks with no signage so he can look like scrub lawncare.

This truck????

vipermanz
06-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by cos
I am just wondering where in Alabama that Ultimate is from. I truely believe he is from Canada. Maybe the Toronto area.

Just my opinion.
Ultimate Lawn isn't listed in the birmingham area phone book, still alot of places in al he could be

vipermanz
06-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Check This Out, Scroll down to JohnnyWalker (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?postid=211104#post211104)

After comparing both pics, From ultimate lawn and johnnywalker, i see the same dewalt drill and trailer, not to mention the same shelf and pegboard on the wall:confused: :confused: :eek:

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by johnnywalker
Just got the Mag 8000 universal with balancer & WOW. Going from my old sharpener to this was like switching from a belt to hydro. Easy, precise, & for the first time my curved mulchers have a clean edge all the way across.

Note the peg board and shelves, identical.

ULTIMATE LAWNS IS CASEY, mowers down the stairs dude.

Good research Joey, you nailed him.......

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-28-2003, 11:51 PM
Throw a Stick & Watch the Monkey's Scream!

LOL!

Where's that classic pic of the fat guy & the skinny chick in front of the leaf truck?

Conveniently lost?

vipermanz
06-28-2003, 11:51 PM
Thanks Mike, I knew i remembered that name from somewhere, I think he had it named after a beer or something:confused:

rvsuper
06-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Ok ultimate ****** that got caught in the act/johnny walker/casey,

we got ya...give up and don't come back like I have been telling you to for the past 3 posts now.

Great find vipermanz

LAWNGODFATHER
06-28-2003, 11:54 PM
This one kalvin Connelly?

I was 99% sure it was you when you brought this pic up.

rvsuper
06-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by ULTIMATE IMAGINARY LCO
Throw a Stick & Watch the Monkey's Scream!

LOL!

Where's that classic pic of the fat guy & the skinny chick in front of the leaf truck?

Conveniently lost?

No, it's still on the LS server if you tried to look for it you could find it.

And also, that picture was posted before you even registered here so how would you know that LGF posted it??

Talk to ya later CASEY

cos
06-29-2003, 12:02 AM
I've been telling you guys the whole time who it was. Not in just this thread either.

Like this thread, I asked where he was from, Toronto? Where is Kelvin from?

ULTIMATE LAWN
06-29-2003, 12:03 AM
The monkey's have been busy tonight.

LOL!

rvsuper
06-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by ULTIMATE IDIOT
The monkey's have been busy tonight.

LOL!

What's so funny....and how would you know...I don't think you work at the zoo.

Oh great..the next LS username will be ULTIMATE FAKE MONKEY CAGE CLEANER:rolleyes:

lol

LAWNGODFATHER
06-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Here is the imfamous thread where he got his mower stuck down some stairs.

My personal favorite, "hire a helicoptor to lift it out"

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18203&highlight=stuck+down+stairs

vipermanz
06-29-2003, 12:14 AM
Hey Mike, Wasn't there also something in that post about a kid plowing it through the fence??

LAWNGODFATHER
06-29-2003, 12:24 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18203&highlight=stuck+down+stairs

It's all in the thread, want a good laugh read it again.

DLCS
06-29-2003, 12:28 AM
LMAO, I remember reading that thread before. Monkey man is busted.

mower_babe
06-29-2003, 01:12 AM
Hey Guys, I see it says he was banned. Why did he get banned in the first place?

mottster
06-29-2003, 01:46 AM
impersonating a smart person?

1MajorTom
06-29-2003, 07:40 AM
Seems I would expect to be reading this type of stuff in the winter when everyone is itching for the season to start.
Surprised to hear this now. Not enough work to go around?

A 16yr old posts a couple of pics of something homemade he makes, and it turns into this? "sigh"