PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else still doing clean-ups?

Gr grass n Hi tides
06-30-2003, 09:33 PM
I had a gal call me for some clean up work including tree limb removal (a fair amount), digging up some yuccas, trimming some pampas grass, and mowing her overgrown yard.

7 hrs. work on this one = $400.00. Late in the year for this type of work I guess, but what the heck. I told her my schedule wouldn't let me finish it in one day & she said that was fine.

Anyone else still doing this type work now?

tiedeman
06-30-2003, 09:42 PM
We had some that tried to come to us late in May for spring clean ups and we told them sorry that we were no longer doing spring clean ups. I told them that all of the equipment is packed away and won't be out again until fall.

MOW ED
06-30-2003, 09:42 PM
If you got the time then its never too late. What the heck, it may help ya sleep better too.;)

kickin sum grass
06-30-2003, 09:45 PM
you guys are doing better than us. We are still doing a couple clean ups from the beginning of may. We just kept spraying the weeds and hoping for dryer days. Almost caught up.

Gr grass n Hi tides
06-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by MOW ED
If you got the time then its never too late. What the heck, it may help ya sleep better too.;)

:) :blob3: :blob3:

T.E.
06-30-2003, 10:01 PM
I cleaned up for a lady this sat. Took about two hours I wanted the sat off, but I got paid what I wanted for it told me to do it then tell them what I wanted. That is always nice to do jobs like that. :)

wriken
06-30-2003, 10:09 PM
I just had a lady call about leaf clean-up 2 days ago.

T.E.
06-30-2003, 10:15 PM
I cleaned up for a lady this sat. Took about two hours I wanted the sat off, but I got paid what I wanted for it told me to do it then tell them what I wanted. That is always nice to do jobs like that. :)

tiedeman
06-30-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by wriken
I just had a lady call about leaf clean-up 2 days ago.

is it the same one from Surrey Lake?:D