PDA

View Full Version : SHIRTS? Anyone know a place

FireLawnCutters
07-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Im looking for CHEAP shirts, many local places but none are cheap and the ones that are are not good quality. I found some places on line for printing needs and have not found a silk screen company yet.

Anyone know of any they would recomend? Cheap and GOOD quality?

Happy cutting.

Rustic Goat
07-02-2003, 02:11 AM
Have you tried;
local uniform companies?
commercial laundry services?

Also check around for anyone doing alterations, they usually have some connection to every facet of the local clothing industry.

Fabric stores are a good place to ask for someone doing stitching, shirt names, etc.
They have sewing machines and computer programs that work together for all sorts of logo & name applications, and these women just love making a few dollars doing them.

Don't know about GOOD & CHEAP shirts.
Pay $21.00 ea for mine, they last for years.

Turboguy
07-02-2003, 03:55 PM
I am not sure what kind of shirts you are looking for. If you want tee shirts there is an outfit that displayed at the Louisville show a year or two ago that prints tee shirts with 7 color printing if you buy 500 shirts they are $ 2.95 each with a little bonus going most of the time like 44 free shirts or free freight. You can get colors or a premium shirt such as hanes for not much more. They have a website if you want to check this out the website is http://www.295guys.com

If you want a dress type shirt you could try your local shops that do sports printing. We get ours there and have had some very high quality shirts very reasonably.

SidelinePropMgr
07-06-2003, 03:19 PM
I know a guy in Dayton Ohio that always does a good job for me. Because it is me! I cusotm imprint also. Pricing depends on the number of colors in the design, number and sizes of shirts. If you want to contact me, I would love to give you a bid. Will need to see your artwork though.

Cliff

chefdrp
07-07-2003, 12:46 AM
JCPenny just had a great sale on polo type shirts. 50 percent off. I got 5. 10 bucks each.

jason r.
07-07-2003, 01:34 AM
I get my work shirts from Mervyn's here in the local mall. They're heather gray t-shirts. Last a long time and they go on sale like every other month for $4. Regular price is about $7. Take them to the local embroidery place and get them screenprinted for around $3 or $4 apiece. It was $30 to get set up for the sceen printing a one time charge. I get collared shirts embroidered for $7 apiece. Forgot what the set up fee was for that. There's no piece minimum for embroidery and a 12 piece min. on screen printing.

Buena Vista
07-08-2003, 01:42 PM
here is a suggestion...

www.WearGuard.com

seems to have nice quality with logos and reasonable pricing...

Lawn Tek
07-08-2003, 02:45 PM
Factory outlet malls . Got 5 red polo's for 5 bucks each . Got local person to embroider fo 4.00 each total 9.00 would cost you 20.00 to 30.00 at Gemplers . Nebs , Wearguard

Lawn Mamasita
07-09-2003, 07:43 PM
We got some shirts came from Sam's Club. About $5.00 each. Lots of colors to choose from. Good quality, too.

But, if you want your logo on them....try:

www.nebs.com
Minimum of 12 Tee's. They are around $8-10 each plus the screen printing charge. Screen printing is an extra $3.50 each per tee for your logo in one location. $5.50 extra per tee if you want it in two locations.

www.instantimprints.com (Orlando area)