PDA

View Full Version : What Primo Maxx can do for you

rvsuper
07-08-2003, 01:15 PM
I took the camera up to the course this morning just to take some shots of how well Primo works on the course. The first picture shows how well it conditions the turf for standability. I don't really use the growth regulator in Primo, I just use it for the AWESOME ball standability and drought conditioning.

rvsuper
07-08-2003, 01:25 PM
This shot is an area that has Primo applicated on it. It's been kind of dry here lately, but you can see it's mostly green. There are other areas on the course that don't have it applied and are a real crispy brown.

rkk95
07-08-2003, 06:24 PM
when you say that you don't really use the growth regulater in it, I don't understand, do you spray it at a lower rate? I have never used it, just read about it on here and was thinking of trying some.

KirbysLawn
07-08-2003, 07:12 PM
I think he is saying he uses it for drought prevention so when others are buring his is green, that was why I started using it, growth reg is a bonus. Here is my lawn last year:

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?postid=254009

rvsuper
07-08-2003, 08:29 PM
Kirby is right. I just use it for the standability results and drought pre-stress conditioning, so like Kirby said, my grass is green when all the others are crispy and brown.

timturf
07-12-2003, 01:24 AM
improves density