PDA

View Full Version : polished wheels for our ztrs

BUSHMASTER
09-30-2000, 02:01 AM
http://www.oasiswheel.com they look cool.we deck out our rigs why not our mowers...custom...aaar aaar

mowerman90
09-30-2000, 09:31 AM
Very cool. It would be different and you would stand out from the crowd. I've spent more money on dumber things.

Richard Martin
09-30-2000, 10:30 AM
Why not just get the wheels you have now chromed? You just need to strip the paint off, polish up the steel so it's nice and smooth and then drop it off at a plating shop. It should be under $50.00 per wheel.

cos
09-30-2000, 08:56 PM
Oh come on, Pah lease. Why not put chrome curb feelers on there and blinking lights and how bout putting on a hydrolic lift kit on it, and a phat radio that plays some bumpin tunes. I'm sure all the neighbors would want your business then. I think that putting chrome rims on a lawn mower is riduculous but then again that is just my opinion and just that, an opinion. But if you wan't to be like that guy in the earlier post (Lowrider lawn care I think it was) than that is your perogative, but if you see me with a big smile on my face while riding by you, than you will know why. Sorry, just not into the whole urban thing.

BUSHMASTER
10-01-2000, 12:24 AM
Yea chrome might be nice but i plan on keepping this machine for a while ,and just don't want to hassle of keepping chorme polished so it worn;'t start to rust ,I plan and getting a polished alluminum saw blade or something
Eagle one ahs a nice cleaner .just spray and rise no rust,
no extra effort,and i'll smile and wave back when i notice you stairring......my phone numbers on my ghs box. "Make noise be seen" LOL>>>

[Edited by BUSHMASTER on 10-01-2000 at 03:27 AM]

cos
10-01-2000, 10:09 AM
The only chrome that I kinda like is diamond plate. I am not being mean spirited about your idea but only posting a funny comment. But if chrome is in, cool. You just won't see it on my ztr's or walk behinds. I just wonder what that would look like on a sunny bright day. Guess it would be fresh and def if you were mowing the projects.:D

LOL

bob
10-01-2000, 02:01 PM
I'm going to be standing behind 2" of bullit proof glass when I tell my wife that I need (4) $200 chrome wheels for my equipment! :)

cos
10-01-2000, 04:14 PM
I laughed for a good 2 minutes when i red that!

SMB
10-04-2000, 11:18 PM
They don't have any 5 lug wheels! Run down to Wal-Mart and get ya a can of Rustoleum Chrome paint! :) Right now, I don't want chrome on our Bob-Cat ZT219, but maybe on my Massey Ferguson when I restore it.....maybe not....