PDA

View Full Version : Looking for WB

EmeraldLawncare
07-14-2003, 02:21 AM
This is my first season in business, and as I am getting more properties, I am looking to upgrade to a good 36" walk behind. Unfortunately, I'm 'just a kid' with little money.

Does anyone know of or will be selling a good, reliable machine for a good price? (I'm talking $500-800 max.) I'm willing to drive a few states away for a deal.

My 21" Lawnboy that I got for free next to someone's garbage can isnt going to last forever. ;)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

pottstim
07-14-2003, 02:42 AM
Have you tried Ebay? If not, it is worth a look. Good luck to you.

EmeraldLawncare
07-14-2003, 03:02 AM
I checked out eBay, and unfortunately, everything was too expensive or too far away (CA & AZ)

Thanks for the help though.

Rustic Goat
07-14-2003, 04:05 AM
The amount of money you mention puts a serious handicap on finding any kind of workable 36" this time of year, course you could always get real lucky.
Maybe use your money now for something more dependable than you currently have, or save it up and hope your LB keeps on tickin'.
Have you called all the lawn shops, small engine shops, mower repair shops etc. in your area, asking for any used or trade in equipment? You can try visiting those places too, leaving your card, something might turn up.