PDA

View Full Version : How many of you

scottb
09-30-2000, 10:37 PM
How many of you use only walkbehinds and why? And how big of a cut would use on a walkbehind or does it matter.

BUSHMASTER
09-30-2000, 11:52 PM
i have gone from a Front line 21" to a midsize 36" to a walker 42" why....i had to wait on some deals...or i would have started with the walker but i still own the 21"/36" never know when you'll need them ...they don't eat much and their paid for...

gene gls
10-01-2000, 12:05 AM
Why walk when you can ride a Walker!! If I can't ride I don't mow it and I mow places now that I could never use my walk hehind mower on.

mdb landscaping
10-01-2000, 10:52 AM
i started out my business about 2 yrs ago with a 48 inch scag with a 17hp kawisaki. the mower works out great and its a necesstiy to have. it fits into real tight places. i am currently looking at turf tigers and will probably purchase one in the spring. i think using just walk behind starts to get tiring after day after day of walking. like gene gls says. why walk when you can ride

eslawns
10-01-2000, 10:57 AM
So far only WB with sulkies. Will be getting a rider as soon as possible. They allow you to be more productive and you aren't as tired at the end of a day of work. There is a much larger expense, but I think it will be worth it. I will keep a WB unit around as a backup.

chrisbolte
10-01-2000, 03:39 PM
we use 3 walk behinds and a zero turn. Walk behinds for small yards and steep hills. Zero turn wont get everywhere so it will leave alot of trimming.