PDA

View Full Version : Expo in Seattle?

Acute Cut
10-01-2000, 05:20 PM
I remember reading from someone about an Expo of some sort in Seattle on the 6th and 7th of October this year. I have "Searched" and cant seem to find it. If anyone knows the link or any info then can ya let me know. THanks all.

Acute Cut

Twotoros
10-01-2000, 08:20 PM
I heard this too. It is at the Seattle center if that helps your search . Also something soon In Puallyp . They used to have a trade show in Seattle at the convention center the first wed-friday of Dec. which was a good time for me to go . I could write the whole thing off , do my Xmas shopping and have a grand old time.
Seach the center's web site maybe the sign up info is there .

jason2
10-01-2000, 09:45 PM
Acute,

I posted the original thread about the expo. I originally planned on attending. But now will not be. :(

Acute Cut
10-01-2000, 10:25 PM
Jason2,
WHo what why when and where! I cant find the post at all. I know you had alot of info and i wrote it down. It got lost in the shuffle and i am going nuts! Nothing like waiting till the last minute. Didnt you say it was THIS weekend?
Thanks for the help if ya can.
Acute Cut

Eric ELM
10-01-2000, 10:29 PM
It's in this thread, he has a couple replies on it.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010

Acute Cut
10-01-2000, 10:38 PM
MUCH obliged Eric. (Hat tip)
See ya round pardner.

(Mosey's off into sunset)
hehe
Acute Cut

Scag48
10-02-2000, 12:22 AM
Acute-Yeah I heard something about that too. I should go and we could meet up since I didn't show at your BBQ. I think it would be cool to see all the goodies at the show. I wanna demo a ZTR just for the fun of it. I was going to at my Exmark dealer but mom said no right when he was getting the keys.:(