PDA

View Full Version : Lawnicure

River Hill
10-02-2000, 07:59 AM
How many of you guys remeber Lawnicure? The site has come a long way these days. I remember you could log in once a week and find just a few new post, now you after a weekend it takes a hour to sort through the new post.

Keep up the good work Chuck and thanks Eric for your Moderator duties.

Eric ELM
10-02-2000, 10:50 AM
Out of the 1550 plus members here, I don't think to many will remember Lawnicure. I have been a member for over a year so I do remember Lawnicure. Chuck and I was talking about this not long ago about how this site has just kept growing. After Lawnicure it was Hall of Forums and I'm sure that most members will only know this forum as Lawnsite.com since we have grown to over 1550 in just a short time. There have been over a 100 new members in the past week and a half. My estimate of the membership is 2000 by December 21, which will make Lawnsite.com 1 year old at that time. It's been amazing to watch it grow.

Don't forget to go visit the sponsor's ads by clicking on them at the top. Each time you visit one, it helps Chuck out to help pay the big expenses of having this site. If we all go visit them daily, Chuck could actually make some money off of this site. Go vist his sponsors now and see what they have to offer, because I feel it's the least we can do for him. I'm sure it would make him happy. :D

[Edited by Eric ELM on 10-03-2000 at 01:16 AM]

Evan528
10-02-2000, 07:58 PM
i remember the good old days of lawnicure! Maybe 3 or 4 new posts a day... now when i log in everynight im reading 90 minutes worth of new posts... theres something stopping me from signing off before ive read ever single new post too...lol. this addiction to lawn site is like a heroin addiction.... i just dont feel right untill ive visited lawnsite for the day

jaclawn
10-02-2000, 08:06 PM
That was when Chuck was a John Deere fan. (green and yellow color scheme.)

Chuck- Can we get that site back up for nostalgic purposes?

Chip
10-02-2000, 08:14 PM
I was a lurker during the days of Lawnicure, started posting during Hall of forums, had some withdraw problems during those transition days when I thought the forums might disappear. I check in almost everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times a day to see whats going on. Keep up the great work Chuck and Eric.