PDA

View Full Version : New Exmark Lazer ZHP

Hate2Rake
07-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Just wanted to say this site rocks and that I have learned a lot just reading in here.

I have been in search of a mower ever since my old 1976 Cub Cudet 1250 Hydrostat went out on me. It has served a great life with it's 50 inch deck.

From what I have read in here and demo's I have went with the 48 Lazer Z HP with the 21 Kawasaki. The dealer I went with here in NC deals in both the Exmark and Gravely. They wanted to put me on the PM148Z something fierce. I have to admit it is a nice machine with the hydraulic deck but I didn't go with it because it is still new and unproven so to speak.

Anyway thanks for all the help. I now can mow my little 1.5 acre yard in record time and have more time with the family and a mower that might just outlast me.:D

John Gamba
07-27-2003, 07:28 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!
John

Hate2Rake
07-28-2003, 05:42 AM
I forgot to ask in the original post. I paid $6500 for the 48 Laser HP with the 21 Kaw on it, got the free micro mulch kit also. Was that a good deal? I did some looking and that was the cheapest I could find in a 100 mile radius of my house. Of course I live in the middle of nowhere, so that left about 10 dealers I spoke with. Needless to say the closest one gave me the best price. No complants there.:)