PDA

View Full Version : Echo PB 650 Blower problem

FS Lawn
07-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Has any one out there had trouble with the (PB 650 Blower ) ? When mine runs it is fine. The low end has always been bad , and the high end is good when it works. It seem as though it is bogging down. I have tried cleaning all of the filters etc. Do any of you have any recommendations or ideas of what the problems could be. It is still under warranty but the service center her suck at best!

MCGRAIL LAWN
07-29-2003, 09:41 PM
Mine also does that in the morning

I just rev it up a couple times. Flick the choke on once or twice (becarful it can flood).

That is that only problem I have had besides the 27 days of repair because the unit was hydro- flooding.

I had a flame thrower gas was spitting out the muffler and every once and a while sparks flew and wahtch out. (happend once and stard the crap out of me.

C4chris70
07-29-2003, 10:43 PM
You may want to check the coils. I had the same problem with my Redmax eb7000. The coils were intermittent. Had the coils replaced and she ran like new! Hope this helps.

wojo23323
07-30-2003, 09:07 AM
I had a similar problem with a different echo model. The choke on / off lever was loose and the vibrations would cause the choke to come on at different points. I just bent the lever over a little and that made the lever tighter and fixed the problem.