PDA

View Full Version : Cost?

lawncare3
08-11-2003, 01:53 AM
How much does an accelerator catcher cost for a 96' snapper 48" hydro?

Thanks,
Chris

PeterA
08-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Hi Chris.
Prices vary somewhat depending on where you buy our catchers. Prices are around $350.00 for the regular size unit, and $450 to $500 for the 6.2 Jumbo. The official part number for this unit is GCDN (add "XL" for the Jumbo) You may be able to use the GCEX, however, on this older snapper. The GCEX is about $30.00 cheaper due to the fact that we make so many of them. The difference between the two units is that the GCDN has a small baffle at the back of the opening to close off the deck curvature on the new snapper pro series mowers. The setback on the mounting hook is also somewhat different. Give me a call and I will help you determine if the lower cost unit will fit on your mower, and also help you find a dealer.

Thanks
Peter.
800-984-9410

DieselDeere
08-28-2003, 10:07 PM
How about for a 52" Lazer Z?

PeterA
08-28-2003, 11:37 PM
You can use the GCEX or GCEXXL. The fit of the catcher is dependent on the deck outlet design, not whether the mower is a rider or walk behind. The Exmark mowers all have roughly the same outlet. MSRP is 329.00 for the standard size unit and 459.00 for the Jumbo. Prices vary a bit from dealer to dealer of course. Both units can ship UPS, so you might want to check our website and call a few dealers in your area to check price. Dealers are of course more apt to give you a good deal if you are buying a mower from them!

Peter

McNeal Lawn
09-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Peter I have a 36 inch Gravely wb, what would you recommend for a bagger for this unit?

PeterA
09-14-2003, 04:34 PM
McNeal, How old is your Gravely? Ariens changed the Graveley deck design a couple of years ago. The new deck is called the Graveley Pro. It is a fabricated heavy deck similar to Exmark or Scag, about 5 inches deep. The older decks are a thinner gauge steel with an opening about 4 1/4 inches high. The older model will take part # GCJD36. The newer model needs a GCGR. Call me if you have any questions, or post a picture of the outlet of your mower and I can give you an exact answer.

Peter.