PDA

View Full Version : Catcher for 36" TTHP

Clay
08-18-2003, 09:58 PM
Well, I log onto Lawnsite to ask about which is the best catcher for my WB Exmark and there is Accelerator as a sponsor... guess that answers my question :-)

Another couple questions would be... Does the regular size catcher fit my 36" tthp without modification and is the discharge chute left on the mower thus enabling to throw the clippings without the cather in place???

I also live about 3 hrs from the nearest listed dealer as I am in Brookings, OR right on the coast and border of California... Is there a good place to shop online or mailorder???

Price be somewhere around $350.00???

Thank You, Clay

PeterA
08-24-2003, 10:51 PM
Clay,
You won't have any problem fitting the Accelerator catcher onto your Exmark 36. Exmark is one of the easier mowers to fit a catcher on due to the fact that they don't change the outlet much from unit to unit. Also, they have designed the deflector to retract back far enough so it does not get in the way of the catcher when you mount it. Their outlet design also allows us to use a bracketless setup for mounting the catcher. In fact, you can mount the GCEX Accelerator on any Exmark mower (except the 44 inch rider- use part number GCEX44 for this mower). No modifications or removal of the deflector shield is necessary. MSRP for the GCEX is 329.00. Sorry we donŐt have any dealers in your area. Give me a call and I will help you get a unit.

Thanks
Peter Andonian
Accelerator Industries
800-984-9410

ULTIMATE LAWN
08-25-2003, 02:17 AM
The Accelerators fit perfectly on the eXmarks with no bracket needed.

IMO Accelerators should replace the crappy OEM cloth baggers w/metal bracket eXmark pushes.