PDA

View Full Version : Brochure Feedback

MDScpr
08-20-2003, 02:50 PM
This is the inside of my brocure that we will be sending out this fall to solicit some accounts. Let me know what you think. First time attaching, so may take a few shots...

MDScpr
08-20-2003, 02:52 PM
A little out of focus b/c of the resize, but layout feedback is welcome...

MDScpr
08-20-2003, 02:56 PM
This is the front and middle flaps for the outside, still working on the third flap so didn't attach it. Again, blurry b/c of resize.

Team Gopher
08-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Hi MDScpr,

How will you send it out? Folded and sealed with a sticker or inserted into an envelope?

MDScpr
08-21-2003, 08:04 AM
Stapled shut with a business card attached. We will be going door-to-door in the local developments in an effort to meet with people face-to-face.

GLAN
08-21-2003, 09:35 AM
Then why the business card. You have all your info in the brochure

MacLawnCo
08-21-2003, 11:16 AM
I think the font is not very readable...it may be the way it is on screen, but it appears to be a "fancy" font, that isnt very readable. I would also include some photos of your work.

MDScpr
08-21-2003, 11:53 AM
The font is not readable b/c of the image. It is standard Arial bold font. We have decided to change the image on the front page to one of our lawns with the house in the background. Thanks for the feedback.

1MajorTom
08-21-2003, 03:30 PM
I think the layout of your brochure looks good.
I'm not real keen on the staple idea.
Papers that are stapled tend to get carelessly ripped open, and there goes all your hard work.
I think you should use small paper clips which will also aid in attaching your biz card.

I definitely think you should still attach your biz card. People tend to save business cards long after a flyer or larger piece of paper gets tossed in the garbage.
I throw all business cards whose services I may be interested in, in the back of my rolodex. Some people put biz cards in the back of their phone books or on their refrigerator held up with a magnet. I don't think you can go wrong with the business card.

Team Gopher
08-21-2003, 04:56 PM
Hi MDScpr,

Since you are going door to door, did you consider using door hangers? Maybe have your business card printed on the hanger with a perforation around it so it can be easily removed?
Just a thought..

MDScpr
08-22-2003, 08:06 AM
Come to think of I, I have to agree with the staple idea. 1Major is right about the biz card, you should always hand them out b/c people will put them in their wallet, purse etc. The brochure will be looked at and then most likely thrown away. The door hanger is a good thought, maybe we will make some of them to leave for the folks that aren't home. Thanks Gopher.

promower
08-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Good idea meeting face to face. When I handed out doorhangers I had a better response when I got to homes when the owners were outside, got a chance to meet and talk for a second.