PDA

View Full Version : Hey cantoo!

AB Lawn Care
10-06-2000, 06:59 PM
There is going to be an auction in stratford on Sat Oct 14.I'm not shure if there will be any turf equipment or not?They said in the flyer that they will have some john deere tractors,chainsaws,sevral mid sized trucks,89 wood chipper,small hand tools and hey you can't have too many loaders right????:-)If you are interested,the phone number for the auction co is.... 1-800-667-4656 and their web site is http://www.taacars.com

Just thought I would let you know!

cantoo
10-07-2000, 12:09 AM
Thanks, Adam. I'll check out the site. I'm going to a sale near Toronto on Oct 19 lots of toys. The website is ConIron.com 2500 small items and tons of other stuff. I have used my Ransomes a couple of times now and am planning some major updates for it, I don't like the rear discharge so I am changing it to discharging out both sides and putting hinge plates on it so I can discharge any way. It'll also be in the triad soon, everything is for sale.. for a price. Thanks, Cantoo

cantoo
10-07-2000, 12:25 AM
Adam, I was just at that site I listed, it sucks. I get a list snail mailed to me with the offering for each sale. The website is nop good, but maybe you can e-mail them and get the list. It's
lvg@stn.net
It's from City of Brampton, and two rent all companies.
Cantoo