PDA

View Full Version : The Big CHILL

RYAN
10-06-2000, 10:00 PM
Hope all you guys who are in the Midwset like me are ready if you are planning on working this weekend. I just looked at the weather forecast and it call for a high temp of 43 on Saturday and 37 on Sunday with snow possible. YIKES! Looks like I will be breaking out the cold weather gear sooner than expected. I don't usually work much on weekends but I got rained out on Thursday and have about 17 lawns to mow. Hope all you weekend warriors are ready. I should be a cold one.

Eric ELM
10-06-2000, 10:06 PM
It's 38 in the Chicago area now and will get down in the 20's tonight with snow possible tomorrow night. It was 43 here today and I dug out the warm gear to mow this morning when it was 41. Brrr I'm glad we got all our work done this week. :)

Charles
10-06-2000, 10:10 PM
Suppose to get near freezing next week here in sc too. Guess the warm season grass is going to end early this year

SMB
10-06-2000, 11:33 PM
Gettin' cold here in South West Virginia, too. I hate mowing in a jacket, I'd rather it be 85. Supposed to get in the 20s here in the next few days. For the past few days it's been in the 80s! What a change!

Bobby
10-07-2000, 12:41 AM
Owwww, weather man said be prepaired for mid to high seventies tonight.It's a good thing it ain't cold here, with all this rain, we'd have a mile high snow drift.Did I say that right? Sounds like foreign words to me.

Chuck Sinclair
10-07-2000, 12:57 AM
Weather Man said it going to get cold here this weekend about 86 with possible sun shine :)
Man i love California!