PDA

View Full Version : Team Gopher

EagleLandscape
08-25-2003, 09:27 AM
Hey, I Like your 2003 version, do you have 98 I could try as well... I've been playing around with 2003 lately and about to buy it, yum:)

BSDeality
08-25-2003, 03:34 PM
why would you want an older (outdated) version?

Team Gopher
08-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Hi Jwingfield2k,

Thank you for your interest. We don't sell older versions of the software. :)

Rob T
08-27-2003, 09:40 AM
Hey Gopher,
Can your software import/export with MS Access? Just wondering because I currently use Access to store all my Customer info, service dates, etc. and I don't really want to give it up to use a billing program. I don't want to run 2 platforms with mostly the same info side by side either. It would be cool if I could just export the service dates to a program that would do invoicing only.

Thanks

Team Gopher
08-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Hi Rob,

You may want to download Gopher and just try it out instead of using your access db. Gopher should be able to do all the things you need in one program and you may find it does it well. If as you use it, you find there are things that could help improve the program, let us know by posting it in our wish list on our forum. Gopher doesn't link to access.

AztlanLC
08-28-2003, 10:20 PM
NO! Gopher doesn't link to acces because there's no need for it, the program itself does a superb job handling customers, routing, invoices.
If they could only work a little harden in the link with QB, there would be no need for any other program.