PDA

View Full Version : Clip or GKpro?

LilRabbit
09-02-2003, 08:30 AM
Has anyone compared to two? I have recently downloaded the sample version of Grounds Keeper pro. I have been using a spread sheet on Exel, but I think this would be a whole lot easier but the $300 + I hate to spend the cash. any suggestions? any other programs?

AztlanLC
09-02-2003, 09:02 AM
It all depends on the size of your business, mostly on how many accounts you have, GKP you can have unlimited number of customers, clip only allows you to certain amount before the price goes up.

I tried. CLIP, GKP, Wintac, QBexpress, EZservice and finally settled for GOPHER, it does fill my needs better that the rest, the price star at $299 and up to $749.

CLIP = Good program but too expensive if you have more than 100 customers (for me)

GKP = Basic program, reasonable price but confusing

Ezservice = The people who made this program think they can tell a person how to run their business.

Wintac = To technical, (not for me)

QBx = nice program almost went for it, good interface, pricey customer suport tought.

Gopher = Easy to use and learn, lots of good features, the QB link is the only part that needs some more work.

Try'em all then you can decide for yourself.

LilRabbit
09-02-2003, 09:33 AM
Thanks...I have 50 + accounts, and growing (lawn business only) how can I see this program?

BSDeality
09-02-2003, 09:40 AM
i'll throw in for Gopher2003 too. it's really a great product. it was worth every penny when i bought it.

check out their free trial @ http://gophersoftware.com/index.cgi?ref=48&page=download

JML
09-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Another vote for Gopher, plus their customer service can't be beat...

Team Gopher
09-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the positive support! :)

LilRabbit we do have a payment plan option that should make it easier for you to pay it off monthly.

Rob T
09-02-2003, 05:05 PM
My advise is to stay far away from Clip. Gopher's demo looks pretty good.