PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

mower_babe
09-02-2003, 05:44 PM
To all that played a part in adding this forum to the lineup-THANK YOU!!! Many of us appreciate it and will absorb any information that you guys put out here. I, for one, am very interested in organics and have no applicable knowledge to bring to the table, but will defintely learn alot from your efforts. Thanks again, Guys!!

A1 Grass
09-02-2003, 06:59 PM
WOOO-HOOOO!!!

I have been waiting for this forum! I hope that one day I will be adding to it, but for now I can't wait to learn from all of the really knowledgeable members that we have! You just can't put a dollar value on the info and tricks that you get here.

Thanks!

thill
09-02-2003, 09:08 PM
What they said!!!!!:D

dvmcmrhp52
09-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Mowerbabe,Ditto!

CT John
09-03-2003, 11:15 AM
I look forward to the reading as well. Even as a non-professional.

Gr grass n Hi tides
09-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Man, this is an excellent idea. Like others have said I'll be kicking back and learning too. Some great discussion already.

Enjoy Life Ronnie
09-06-2003, 04:53 PM
What is the list? Equiptment you want to sell, buy, or stuff you use?

I also appreicate the info. here. And it seems everone has an open mind and no one acts like they have all the answers and everyone who disagrees must be stupid. That's how the radio talk show hosts act. LOL

"You never have to shout the truth... as it will stand alone."

dvmcmrhp52
09-06-2003, 05:11 PM
The truth OFTEN stands alone!

galagers
09-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Ditto.... I have many customers that would like to find more friendly ways to take care of their yards and gardens.
Thanks again
John

Yard
09-28-2003, 10:39 AM
I just want to echo the other replies!

I haven't been to lawnsite in a while and I am absolutely thrilled to see a forum for organics!

Hopefully more people will realize that organic lawn care(and vegetable and animal care) is possible and the right way to go.

I really appreciate all the great info presented here and look forward to learning more.

Thank you!!!