View Full Version : Visit to SBA What to ask??
09-09-2003, 05:09 PM
Have an appointment with the local Small Business Administration in the morning, anybody got any good questions to ask?
open to suggestions...
09-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Whats the appointment for? Getting a loan, starting a buisness, licensing?
09-09-2003, 11:23 PM
CAPITAL ONE just helped me get an SBA loan......7% (variable) no pre-payment penalties. Check them out, they made the process very simple for me and presented a package to the SBA.....One thing though.....make sure you have all your information ready...Licensing, Property Insurance, Equipment lists (serial #'s), Lease agreements, Business Certs, Tax #'s...etc etc. Entire process took about 30 days.
09-09-2003, 11:47 PM
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS OF THE SBA ANSWER DESK (http://www.sba.gov/answerdesk.html)
1. How do I get a small business loan?
2. How do I get a small business grant?
3. How do I get started in a business?
4. How do I get a business license?
5. How do I get a tax identification number?
6. How do I write a business plan?
7. What type of collateral do I need for a loan?
8. Is there any business assistance available in my area?
9. What classifies a business as "small"?
10. How can I get my business certified as a woman or minority owned?
11. What type of interest rate, terms and fees does the SBA
require on its Guaranty Loan Program?
12. How do I find an investor for my business?
13. What is PRO-Net and SUB-Net?
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.