PDA

View Full Version : opinions please

fblandscape
09-11-2003, 03:02 AM
This is obviously just a doodle of mine, and NOBODY has ever accused me of being an artist. I am closing down my current business for certain reasons and will likely start up under a new name. What do you think of this name, and this general idea for advertising? I would have the advertisement doctored SEVERELY by people who actually know what they are doing.

Rustic Goat
09-11-2003, 04:31 AM
No mowing? Name and art(?)work give that impression.
Name's OK, catchy even, do hire someone to design your card, logo, what ever that is.

KenH
09-11-2003, 07:39 AM
Like the name.........curent layout is too busy and hard to read correctly.

GLAN
09-11-2003, 10:35 AM
you want honest?

I don't like it...............sorry

HarryD
09-11-2003, 01:41 PM
How about

>> Shoots to Roots <<
Landscape Management

check out this site for help
design out post.com all one word
Mods & Admin have it set up now so you can not post certain sites :mad:

fblandscape
09-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Glan, what would make it better? I would have it a lot more detailed and refined. Maybe different plants in different locations?

HarryD, thanx for the suggestion... but I only want to work with plants, NO stone, NO excavaction. I want to work with; trees, shrubs, and turf.

Team Gopher
09-12-2003, 12:15 AM
Shoots to Roots, sounds like a catchy phrase! Easy to remember!

TotalCareSolutions
09-12-2003, 01:01 AM
How about-

-- PLUSH Softscapes --
We shoot to the root

GLAN
09-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by fblandscape
Glan, what would make it better? I would have it a lot more detailed and refined. Maybe different plants in different locations?

HarryD, thanx for the suggestion... but I only want to work with plants, NO stone, NO excavaction. I want to work with; trees, shrubs, and turf.

I know the graphics will be professionaly done.

The name of the company. "Shoots to Roots"?

Top to Bottom
Up and Down
Above and Below
Buds and Below

I don't know........................please don't let my opinion be your deciding factor or discourage you in anyway.

GLAN
09-12-2003, 08:08 PM
Oh well if you intend the layout be like your drawing............

I am having a hard time with that as well............again, please don't let my opinion sway you in anyway.

Meantime I will think about and see if I can come up with something to offer as an alternative.