PDA

View Full Version : dump, trailer pic

LocalTouch
09-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey guys. Here is a pic of our new-to-us dump truck, hauling our landscape trailer. Heading out for a day of mowing! I am also testing uploading a pic to my post

LocalTouch
09-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Another pic, dumping after working all day. Much easier than shoveling, or pushing it out of the F250. Wish I had it earlier in the season, doing clean-ups, lawns, installs, excavating, etc.

pinnacle
09-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Nice..................I was at the garbage tip the other day unloading my truck and trailer (been there about half an hour unloading) and these guys with a dump bed pull up next to me and in 5 mins there gone...................I was like "Is that right"

Next truck I get will have a dump from the cab option im thinking, so I can get my help to jump out and take off the tie downs while I enjoy the inside of my truck.:)

Cosider your self lucky ya got that..............Very nice..........I bet all the other guys at the tip hate you:)

AztlanLC
09-17-2003, 08:28 PM
That sure is a nice back saver after I bought mine I kept thinking why didn't I do it before.

Did you painted your truck or bought it in that color?

I did painted my first truck almost the same color, kind of atracted peoples attention, now I feel a little bit silly with that color but my guys still using it, I get comments all the time about the color some good some bad, but I don't care.

Here's mine 97 f-250

LocalTouch
09-17-2003, 10:17 PM
The truck came almost freshly painted that color. It should be extremely high visibility at night when I am plowing with it. I used to spend an hour at the dump unloading my pick up trucks full of misc debris. I always wish I would make the investment to get a dump truck. Finally, and I am so glad I did it. I also think in the eyes of a customer you look more professional, and might be taken more seriously with this kind of truck. I am going to get lettering for it very soon. You are right, it does attract attention. Once I get the lettering, the extra attention will be great! Thanks for the comments, and thanks for responding...

Darryl G
09-17-2003, 11:04 PM
Man, with the colors of those trucks, nobody's gonna be saying that your aren't too bright!:D

j_loppy
09-18-2003, 03:24 PM
Nice truck. Don't forget to be careful when raising the bed while parked on an incline. I don't want to sound like your mother, but I had a friend that flipped one over bacwards like that one time.:eek:

jason r.
09-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Sweet looking trucks!!! I like the color, especially on a commercial vehicle. Really catches a persons' attention.