PDA

View Full Version : Is this Software on ebay really what i need?

clutchcity34
09-23-2003, 01:51 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42303&item=2559446338

Hi guys...this is my first post and I am just trying to figure out how to get started with a business of my own. I found this software on ebay that claims to have everything i need to know in getting started and has all sorts of contracts.

What I want to know is this...is the information and the contracts really what i need to get started...or can i find this information somewhere else for free. Basically...is this a scam to get my money? Thank you guys so mch for all I have learned on here so far!

creativedan
09-23-2003, 02:25 AM
check out www.lawnandlandscape.com

Team Gopher
09-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Hi Clutchcity34,

This is a great forum to learn how to start your business. Search for topics you are interested in learning about and read!

bmahaffey0
09-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Don't even bother with the software from ebay. I purchased it before I found any lawn service fourms, and it ended up being a waste of money. The templates that they give on the CD are second rate. Any fifth grader could design and layout a better template than this company could.

clutchcity34
09-25-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by bmahaffey0
Don't even bother with the software from ebay. I purchased it before I found any lawn service fourms, and it ended up being a waste of money. The templates that they give on the CD are second rate. Any fifth grader could design and layout a better template than this company could.

hey thank you for the heads up. I thought maybe the software would have some contracts that i could use. Thank you to everyone that has responded...keep the advice coming!

tiedeman
09-25-2003, 01:28 PM
I always say make sure you can demo a product before you buy

LilRabbit
09-30-2003, 08:02 AM
I bought the 20 templates from Lawncaresuccess.com and found that helpfull in my business. There is a "Getting new clients" template which helped me in sending letters out to my sourounding businesses. (Just my opinon)

jmd76
10-15-2003, 07:47 PM
If your want a copy of that software. Email me your address and ill send you a copy. I thought it was pretty informative. Jmd76@yahoo.com

Let it Grow
10-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Careful here guys...it is probably copyrighted. Please respect other people's property. If you don't know if it is or not, then you should contact the original seller to see if it is.