PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Super Z

Eddie in NC
10-11-2003, 03:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I am green to the business but am thinking of purchasing a Hustler Super Z w/ 24 hp Honda and '60 deck. Can anyone share their experience with this mower. I also looked at the John Deere 757 but after riding both the Hustler seemed to be the superior machine. I was not familiar with Exmark but after reading all the posts I should probably try one of those out.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Eddie

John Gamba
10-11-2003, 08:04 AM
Yes the EXMARK ULTRACUT deck is SUPERIOR!

J.Gordon
10-11-2003, 02:32 PM
It would be to your best interest to do a search on Hustler, Exmarkís and all others. And then demo each one! A few hours on a machine speaks volumes.
I would make sure you have a dealer that will take care of you after the sale.
Hustler and Exmark are great machines and Iím sure everyone thinks that their own brand is #1.
I do know the Super Z handles hills great and is fast because I used the same machine you described while waiting for my mower.
I would opt for the biggest engine you can get on whichever machine you buy.
(Buy the way John may be a little biased) lol

J.Gordon
10-11-2003, 02:33 PM
oops!:D

hustler1
10-18-2003, 11:28 PM
I'm new to this too...but have been doing my neighbors homes across the street with my new Hustler super z mini 52" with 24 hp honda and I'm impressed with it. I love the standard suspension seat, and it darn near does a wheelstand all the way up the hill behind all those houses with no effort. I love the idea of the separate cooler for the hydraulic fluid too....exmark did'nt have that. The machine feels really solid and gives a great quality cut....everyone is impressed so far....waiting for my mulching kit to come in now.....