PDA

View Full Version : Scag 36" & Trailer For Sale

alex516
10-21-2003, 01:05 PM
Located on Long Island, scag 36" hydro floating advantage deck, very nice condition, 3 seasons old, NOthing wrong at all.
$2500 OBO

12' x 6.5' dark green southwest/ doolittle style trailer with rear drop down ramp, racks for blowers and weedwackers, ball mount, single axle trailer, very good condition with little dent/push on front corner from being bumped with a machine. Asking $2500 OBO
IDENTICAL in style and color as the green trailer at the following link, except it's not as long:

http://www.junktank.com/Georges%20Trailer.JPG

Must sell FAST, please don't email me since I am only on line once in a while, please telephone 516-229-7999 which is a pager, after you hear the 3-4 tones, type in the telephone # you want me to call you back at. Or call cell phone 516-790-0003 anytime. Prefer to have only serious potential buyers with cash in hand, no browsers, as I don't want to deal with 20 people coming to look because they're shopping. Items are advertised exactly as they are, no surprises at all.

Also have snapper 36" for sale for $400 neg. Engine is about one year old!

Will sell both the trailer and scag for $4500 FIRM.

I'm moving next week and if not sold will be donated to either a local fire department or my church.