PDA

View Full Version : Price on Grasshopper collection system.....

selph
10-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Hi folks, I have a 1997 Grasshopper 725K with the 52" deck. I'm interested in buying a Model 15 collection system to help with my leaf problem. I live in the woods and have a few acres of leaves I'd like to get rid of. I'd need to stick with the model 15 because I have some hills and I know the bigger unit would be bad on the hills. What is a good price on a unit like this new? Is there a place online to find used equipment like this? I have the close-dual rear wheels. Would that rear wheel setup work with the collection system? Thanks! Dave

bob
10-27-2003, 07:08 PM
A new unit would be between $1200- 1500. The mower will handle like crap on a hill with a bagging unit. I know I have one. I take it off when I'm not doing leaves. It does however, do a great job on sucking up the leaves! I don't know where to get this on line. The 2 rear wheels should be ok.

tom715
10-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey, you might try this website....I get my grasshopper parts from them. Their parts are cheaper priced compared to my local dealer...and they have much more in stock. You might email or call them and ask if they one.

www.the-mower-shop-inc.com